• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

I was there 3 times today, 0830 about 10 minutes inline, 1500 was straight in, and 1930 10 minutes again.....  All I got was "Please Pay Again"  ;D

Today, hubby got his first cup of 'roll up the rim' coffee this morning ;D

Walking into the compound at work this morning he dropped it on the ground. :'(

Rolled up the rim.....won a free coffee with the spilled coffee cup :nod:

0/1 so far, going to try again tomorrow morning, teeth too sensitive today from the dental work.

0 for 1.  I hardly buy Tim's any more.  Just happened to get one today as I was visiting our new section at the Montfort in Ottawa and there's one right inside.

Prizes this year (coffee and donuts, of course):

- 100 laptops
- 1000 hats (there, ya can all stop trying to take my hat!)
- 5 x 1000 dollars

Still lots left.

Strike - I requested a lucky cup for you,  did they give you one?

Bzzliteyr said:
0 for 5 so far...

GRR

Mike,

I think spell check must be broken. I thought the contest was rrrrolll not GRR?  ;D ;D

No no, in Quebec we say GGGGRRRRRoll up the rebord because we never win.  All the prizes are in Ontario.

0 - 0 as no Tim's close. Maybe on the weekend we will be close to a Timmy's in Esqimalt as need to make a trip to Country Grocer.

A bombardier in the TOC won a Laptop!  The Sgt bought coffee, and voila, elle a gagne un ordinateur!  :D

Bzzliteyr said:
No no, in Quebec we say GGGGRRRRRoll up the rebord because we never win.  All the prizes are in Ontario.

Last year a fellow in Calgary came in when I was sitting reading the newspaper during a nice bowl of Chili, he had won the boat.

Could it be that it's rigged to the English advantage? Oh, the possibilities...

Back