• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

It's the insidious Americanization of our culture that will only increase should the CBC not get bailed out to act as a bulwark.

*edit*  Forgot this guy  8)

I guess I got one of the Québec cups today...

Roll_up_th_rim.jpg

Yay!!!  Finally won after 16 large black coffee......  a doughnut!  I sense I am on a roll, can a KAF Timmies hat be next?? ::)

I've won 5 free coffees and a free doughnut on XL coffees
XL's seem to have pretty good odds this year (for me at least)
note: the car's probably in the smalls though, not as many buyers for them....

I don't think the small size cups even have "Roll Up The Rim" rims.

My store gave away 2 Tim Cards and a Laptop yesterday.  I think I deserve a bonus in my next pay....

Oddball

ArmyVern said:
Well, week 1 for me = 22 coffee.

Not a single winner.
I thought my run was bad....  I am now 1 doughnut for 18 lg black, but that Wrenchbender guy.. hmmm  Me thinks he should see a proctologist!  ;D

eurowing said:
but that Wrenchbender guy.. hmmm  Me thinks he should see a proctologist!  ;D
You keep my A$$ put of this thread :clubinhand:
I'm off tomorrow any one up for a boardwalk meet ????

WrenchBender

I bought one Timmies so far.. and won. I won't chance it any more this year. I might upset my record.

1/2; Got a free Doughnut from a Medium Hot Chocolate... It seems I only win when I'm not the one buying...

Aargh... tossed my cup before checking this PM... will have to dumpster dive... NOT!

I'm 0/1.. no great loss to the world though.  I never win anything.

I won!!!

I want to avoid everyone trying to be my friend so I will not mention what item I won but needless to say I am one happy camper!!!

Back