• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The First Sign of Canadian Spring....rrrrrrroll up the rrrrrrrrim (merged topic)

But then why don't they have special cups for the English people stuck in QC?  So I can finally win something??

Apparently............the rumor on base (NOT OFFICIAL) is medium coffees have more...........but thats just what people tell me...........

Will trade a hat (or two) for a laptop :)

Big Beef said:
Could it be that it's rigged to the English advantage? Oh, the possibilities...

Could it be that statistically Timmies Roll up the Rim is found 99% outside of the Province of Quebec (where Dunkin Donuts does not offer Tim Horton's cups)?

Catalyst said:
Apparently............the rumor on base (NOT OFFICIAL) is medium coffees have more...........but thats just what people tell me...........

Will trade a hat (or two) for a laptop :)
All I have is medium coffees, and I'm 0 for 3 now :(

I always get XL, I "played again" on my first one, but got a free coffee with my second.  With that free coffee, I won another....It's no car but still it's free :)
So overall, i'm 2 out of 3 on XL's

I guess it does make a difference if it's coffee vs. tea...

So other than sizes, how much of a factor does location play?

I'm at 0 for 9 now and have really started the anti-Quebec conspiracy theory.  Can anyone confirm a winning cup in "La Belle Province"?

Bzzliteyr said:
I'm at 0 for 9 now and have really started the anti-Quebec conspiracy theory.  Can anyone confirm a winning cup in "La Belle Province"?

Not me anyway...pfff. Astonishingly, crossed the borde into the center of the civilized universe, i.e. Ottawa, and got a free coffee. That must be how they attract people here...

I finally made it onto the board, posting a 0/4 so far today.

Okay, I have located a winning cup in Montreal!!! It is a medium, and was a coffee winner.

We do win in Québec... sometimes...

March 2006: two kids found a winning cup and their parents fought over who should keep the RAV4.  :nod:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/viewpoint/yourspace/timhortons_winner.html

I just won a doughnut.

Hey, I just noticed they spelled it "donut" on the cup.  I wonder why?

Back