• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parachutist wings from cadets on my PRes or RegF uniform

• Thread starter silentseaforthsoldier
  • Start date
Trap, I knew that would provoke some discussion, I didn‘t say that the person had no military jump experience, just that thier only formal "military" jump training came from doing the crse while in cadets. That person had some static line jumps with the military, and (I guess) alot of expirience Civi-freefall...They would have been the "or" in your quote.
And really, a reservist that didn‘t have thier wings at all and went to the skyhawks, that just blows me away....

Trap...go back to kickin‘ boxes if you can‘t take a joke. :D

Regards

To put it back on topic, I am hoping to attend the CF Basic Para course through cadets this year, my PT test is on the 27th of February. :D

Best of luck, bud. Know anyone from your area who took it last year?

Didn‘t know anyone personally that went last year, although I had talked to a few of them prior to and after.

I knew a couple guys that did it in 2001 and 2002, including 2 of my past RSMs, I hope to follow in their footsteps hehe.

Just remember not to reach...

Don‘t ask me what that means guys...he‘ll find out:D

Cheers

At the risk of sounding sadistic...BWAHAHAHAHA! :D
But seriously, dont fret too much about it. Having the physical part of it helps. PT is only a small part of it. Dont worry about the other stuff; youll be taught that when you get there.

Right on guys, thanks for the tips, keep em coming :)

My buddies who have done the course are trying to give me some pointed for PT, but they pretty much say the same thing you guys do, "you‘ll learn when you get there". :D

Cadet world is down.Its good to see this room full of good topics.

Primer...you say you know Sgt Boudreau on other means. Mind letting me know how? I got your message and mistakenly deleted it...my bad. Things are hopping here in Bosnia...got distracted.

Regards

mike... didn‘t you say that you completed para in 0304? maybe i am mistaken,,if i am, i apologize....,,,

Nope, I went to Banff last year.

You‘re thinking of Murphy and Potter on CW, they did 0304 BPara, aswell as someone else on CW, cant remember his name.

Are you still vying for the CIC position this year?

Hey, hows it goin McMahon (Sorry if i F‘ed the spelling, i couldn‘t find my T-shirt, lol).

MikeM, have we met?

Hey bud. Dear Lord, he mentioned Murf...i fully expect to see the 4 horsemen come riding through :dontpanic:

because even the back then, cavalry were the most destructive force...

Back