• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parachutist wings from cadets on my PRes or RegF uniform

• Thread starter silentseaforthsoldier
  • Start date
Originally posted by primer:
[qb] Cadet world is down.Its good to see this room full of good topics. [/qb]
Give it a week... Sylena is getting the new site up and running.

Different vibe here, though. I very much enjoy the change of pace :D

I don‘t know if we have met Chris, probably have seen each other at various regional competitions, I don‘t really know though.

Which QYR corps are you with?

There has been one CIC Officer that has served with the SKY HAWKS. A Captain James Seebe out of Montreal PQ...He got his wings as a cadet on the jump course back in the day...Who said dreams cant come true.

Yeah, met him in Connaught during my jump crse. How do you know him, Primer?

I have had a few POPS with him when he was a Blackdown staff back a few years ago now

Whats a POP? Good guy, though. After we returned from Trenton, we had roughly a day and a half in (shiver) Connaught. He was possibly the only staff (besides our own) member there who treated para like we werent red stars (or at the very least, mature green stars.). Lucky for us, he was on duty our last night there. Who wouldve thought you could have a great idea like piling as many people as possible into a port-a-john ruined by a guy stepping in poo?

Personally, I don‘t want to hear about any cadets having ‘pops‘ anytime during training.

Remember your audience, folks... ;)

Originally posted by Caz:
[qb] Personally, I don‘t want to hear about any cadets having ‘pops‘ anytime during training.

Remember your audience, folks... ;) [/qb]
I didt read anything about cadets DRINKING. The Question was were did I work with Capt Sebee. On one of my summers at Blackdown. I said that I have had a few POPs with him over that summer. Off working hours. I personally will file charges for anyone giving cadets BOOZE on cadet time...

Sigh. We‘re all mature enough to realise what you were implying.Come on now, Im quite sure i wouldnt need to check whether im legal or not to have a pop...sorry, i forgot the over-emphasis which isnt implying anything at all...a POP.

Back to para...any questions/comments/complaints before we waste any more of Mr. Bobbit‘s bandwidth?

McBear, since I‘m planning on taking the Para course this year, what can you give me in regards to tips for PT and preparing myself.

I know what must be done to pass the PT, but I am looking to shoot way above the bar and push myself, I have several buddies who have done the J course and im trying to gather as much info as possible.

evening, ex-cadet did para in 94‘ the last true hard@ss course before disbandment, lots to say

Back