• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

I think the LPC see themselves, and want to be seen by voters, as occupying the center.
Not this Trudeau Liberal government. It is radical.

Not this Trudeau Liberal government. It is radical.
This the far left faction within the Liberal party and unfortunately they currently hold sway within it.
And then I look at who's running the Conservatives right now... I may spoil my ballot first time in 40 years that I have even considered that as an option.

yet the opposition to government spending hasn't revealed itself at all in the polls regarding choice in government. The left side parties still have a majority or close to it

As @Remius says campaigns mean more than most realize... I think things are in place for an implosion of the LPC, but I don't think it will materialize.

They will promise to spend more of our wages and the blind will cheer... Fat and happy on cake that they don't realize is their own feet.

Having said that, the more time the LPC spends in Gov the worse it gets for them.

Last edited:
Not just that but eastern Canadian are awful for voting one way always, everything else bedamned because reasons...

Ironic that they complain about high heating, oil and gas costs due to Carbon Taxes. THEY VOTED FOR IT! I guess they'd rather starve or freeze to death than vote CPC - choices have consequences.

Ironic that they complain about high heating, oil and gas costs due to Carbon Taxes. THEY VOTED FOR IT!

I'm our defense according to a recent poll the strongest opposition to the carbon tax is in the maritimes too.

Maybe the lobstermen are waking up ?

I'm our defense according to a recent poll the strongest opposition to the carbon tax is in the maritimes too.

Maybe the lobstermen are waking up ?

The tax will only go up if this government stays in power until 2030, I hope they realize this...

The tax will only go up if this government stays in power until 2030, I hope they realize this...

One can hope the figure it out, because out of 32 seats, 24 went to the Liberals in 2021. Even half of those going CPC would have made it a lot harder for the LPC to ram through things with their coalition.

Ironic that they complain about high heating, oil and gas costs due to Carbon Taxes. THEY VOTED FOR IT! I guess they'd rather starve or freeze to death than vote CPC - choices have consequences.
It has nothing to do with the carbon taxes. We've been complaining about high heating and oil prices out here since before the liberal came back to power in 2015. Shit's just more expensive out here, and it has nothing to do with Trudeau or the LPC.

It has nothing to do with the carbon taxes. We've been complaining about high heating and oil prices out here since before the liberal came back to power in 2015. Shit's just more expensive out here, and it has nothing to do with Trudeau or the LPC.

Trudeau and the LPC thank you for your continued support.

you are right, that is only a part of it although reducing the price you are paying by $.14 wouldn't hurt but what about that pipeline they blocked coming from the west? Do you think that maybe that could contribute to your higher prices? Just asking

What does the Trudeau Liberal's do with the increased revenue from these taxes?
Blow it.

No! C'mon man! You get it back!

Its a tax they take and then get back to you... It all works out in the end... kind of like budgets it balances it self. Nothing to see here.

Now pay up!

Best Wishes Homer GIF by PEEKASSO

I have learned the disconnect over the years between voting and reality on the ground. I see it everyday. "Gas and fuel are too expensive. But I would never vote for the Tories." Ok I give up. "Why are house prices so high? I hope they don't build anymore houses in my area!"

My favourite is all my teacher friends. The cognitive dissonance going in their heads is awesome.

Back