• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

International Recruimtent OUTCAN experiences

Reaction score
Hi,

Canadian Citizen living abroad here,

So I just resumed my application for the CAF this month, I had to put it on hold since my school transcripts where still being assessed by the University of Toronto and just got them, prior to putting them in a hold it was being managed by OUTCAN in Toronto but now when resuming the application process the recuitment process is now in Charlottetown PEI.

I recently received an Email from CFRCMedicalAdministrationstJohns and basically said that Currently, no further contact is required as there are no health concerns identified on my forms.

I was kind of bummed out because I grew up in Toronto and wanted to take the opportunity to visit but I am still excited to do the process is Charlottetown PEI, I've never been there so it seems the best exucse to go east and visit.

I wanted to know your experience and tips either with recruitment managed by Charlottetown and with doing the recruitment Outside of Canada.

Back