• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
Originally from Quebec...Now proudly living in Southern Ontario... In Stoney Creek  [in between  hamilton & winona for those who are clueless right now].

:)

Rencontre East, Newfoundland. And yes, I am the mother of Michael Baker, here to keep him in line  ;)

From Camrose Alberta, now in Kingston. I have to say... I like Kingston a lot more than Alberta. (lot more to do here....)  ;D

I'm currently in Bellevegas (Belleville, ON) Man I'm not used to these small towns. Ottawa is where its at.

Beautiful Victoria, BC.

Land of the $400K (1500sqft) houses with lots so HUGE that you can cut your lawn with a weed wacker. 

-Born on January 30, 1985 in Calgary Alberta
-March 1985-1986 Denver Colorado
-1986-1990, Lahr Germany
-1990-1994, Chilliwack B.C
-1994-1999, Halifax N.S
-1999-2003, Petawawa
-2003-present, North Bay Ontario (University Studies)

Home is Petawawa, because that is where the rest of my family is and that is where I went to highschool.

Melbourne, Australia.

But not for long hopefully....

An interesting venture for myself, born in the north west British Columbia spent some time growing up in England in Portsmouth and then now I am serving in the US Army and reside in the lovely southern states, Georgia to be exact. But I always refer to the colonies as my true home. Take care - Can-am

Oops, forgot to add my years in Winnipeg (92-98)...survived "The Flood".  :salute: (thank you troops)
Best summers anywhere.  So what if the official bird is the mighty mosquito!
D2

As long as our Official Bird doesn't get big enough to carry off babies and small dogs  . . .

:cdn:
Hawk

Home is now Eastern Passage, NS...one click from the Atlantic (on the hill looking down on it)...15 minutes to downtown Halifax.  Gotta love it.

Peaceful little community of Charleston, Bonavista Bay, NL Canada. Population around 40-50. Never would want to live anywhere else.

Born and Raised in Cape Breton ...now living in exile............. :crybaby:

Back