• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
I'm an Islander and always will be, no matter what fine place the CF sends me.

These are the places in which I lived... the longest being Ivory Coast and Montreal:

- Ivory Coast (Abidjan)
- France (Paris)
- Back to Ivory Coast (Abidjan)
- Venezuela (Caracas)
- Canada (Toronto)
- Canada (Calgary)
- Canada (Montreal)

I call home the world but I have 2 very special places in my heart: Montreal and Abidjan (well at least until the military overthow of government during which +60 years of my family's history just vanished in destructions of schools, houses, hospitals ecetera)

Edited for Spell Check... Thank you 57Chevy ;)

Quispamsis, New Brunswick was where I was born and raised (just outside of Saint John). I have lived in Oakville, Ontario. Gillam, Manitoba, and back to New Brunswick now though a few miles away in Hampton.

Wherever my bed happens to be at the time....usually somewhere in Canada

I divide my time between Canada (Carmanville NL) and Australia (NT-East Arnhemland). 

Born in Edmonton.

Grew up next to CFB NAMAIO,
(Morinville was a town of 2500 people, and we balked at the the idea of CFB "EDMONTON"...... ridiculous...)

(But, we wore an onion on our belt, as was the style of the time),

Forced by "Da' Man to move to Cal'gry in '99, went to Halifax in '03....

Joined the reserves in '05, got in in '06.. ;)
Got back out in '09.

The "Passage" is where we lay.

This East Coast is too bumpy....need some prairie out here......

(edit to  reassure people  I don't have a time machine.....RE: left Calgary in '09)

Fu(k, I am dumb...

Ottawa......currently in a hotel posted from 8Wg Trenton driving to Comox Saturday morning.!

Back