• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Where do you call home?

Where do you call home?

• Total voters
Good 'ol Newfoundland! Loves it  :D . Check out the site I have of my home town www.rencontreeast.com .

Home is where my heart and family are, so that puts me from Ontario.  (currently residing in BC though)

Home is where the Army / Air Force / Navy (just to be equal) sends you....Trenton this time.

Army Brat.  Lived in a few places.  Home is where, well, I am at any given time.

Spent the most time so far in Kingston Ontario though.

Glenn

Home to me is beautiful, small town Northern Alberta. However, currently residing in Edmonton, AB.

The first and only place I lived for long enough to put down roots, Nova Scotia... currently in Ontario and quite content... but I'll always be a Bluenoser

That province whose initials stand for "Bring Cash"  ;D

Even though I've been living out of province for the past 4 years... I will always be an Albertan.

Home is where my back deck is......
Just kidding.Born/raised in newfoundland but after my IE I will have lived on the "mainland" longer.

p.s: Should have put Canada up as a response,I would have went for that one. :salute: :cdn:

Saskatchewan is the homestead, Ontario is where my house, wife and children are.

Joined in '82: Pettawa, London, Halifax, Chatham; Gagetown. Presently at Sept Iles Que for the next 3 years while niner finshes her service (be 28 years service for her). 2009 or 2010 we head to her hometown Robertville NB (Bathurst area ) to retire...

After +24 years I STILL consider Pouch Cove Newfoundland as home..

-gerry

I have family everywhere and even as a kid I moved around the country so much; for me home is Canada.

Hi,

I was a "bad" boy.  :-[  I punched in New Brunswick before reading the first post.(Where are you from). I am currently living in NB, and not from here.

I was born in "Trawna" on 2 Oct 38. A Sunday if I recall correctly.  ;D

All the best    Drummy

Back