• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

The costs of sending Cadets out of region are too prohibitive and don't offer that much of a gain for the Cadets. I'm not talking travel costs as much as admin and other associated costs.

You can staff at Blackdown, Whitehorse, Vernon or Rocky Mountain. That is where there are vacancies for our region.

www.cadets.net/pac/2381army/seasonal_e.htm

I was one one of the first Cadet exchanges between Quebec and BC back in 1969

Well its almost Christmas and here I am asking about Vernon 2005. Yes I know its Crazy. People are already thinking and talking about summer camp 2006. But for me I'm still not over Vernon 2004. that's okay though. Well who here went to Vernon for Drill and Ceremonial this past summer? I was in Platoon 32. Camp was amazing, but I just want to know who went to D/C thats all. GAURD COMPANY RULES!!

XOX
Mandee

eat sleep breathe Drill eat sleep breathe Drill eat sleep breathe Drill GAURD

..All those other threads were from last year...You know I dont go to the same camp every year...Its nice to Know who went....Sorry for being excited about it and asking.... :-[
Mandee

Im wishing that they had that format when I was in basic because I really wanted to get in to band in Vernon. That would have been nice, but then I wouldn't have met the totally awesome people I did. Maybe it was destiny, or maybe it was because in my basic year I could play at a level 3 already  :eek:.

Hey Forbes, If she likes to post on the website, let her post. Anyway, Mandee I totally agree with you for the simple fact that Vernon is my life. I live to go to summer camp. :p

17 pages of yap about Vernon merged into one thread.

I'm in agreement with Forbes, post your stuff about Vernon, past present and future, in here so we don't waste bandwidth.

Man.... ???

Scott said:
17 pages of yap about Vernon merged into one thread.

I'm in agreement with Forbes, post your stuff about Vernon, past present and future, in here so we don't waste bandwidth.

Man.... ???
Thank you, I would have done this long ago, had I been blessed with the proper authorities  :p

Buschgirl..........Weren't u acting CSM 4 our grad parade for Guard......welly anyways its me Mandee I remember u! Me adn Finnigan were always 2gether. Remember me?

Mandee

Your spelling makes me want to rend your organs and force feed you a dictionary.

Kyle Burrows said:
Your spelling makes me want to rend your organs and force feed you a dictionary.
That is an uncalled for comment and contributes nothing to this thread.

Personally I think it is funny. Mandee I was in your platoon, Its James. I'm sorry but I still hate you. I hope though that you had fun at camp and I'm sorry for being such a big homosexual hahahahaha. I hope to see you again sometimes and maybe we can get along better? anyways I shall talk to you later----Worrant Pongo

MSN and ICQ "short hand" -  http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/33247.0.html

Regarding the use of "MSN speak" versus the employment of prose which is correct in grammar, spelling and punctuation, please see: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/34015/post-260446.html#msg260446

Cadet WO pongo said:
Personally I think it is funny. Mandee I was in your platoon, Its James. I'm sorry but I still hate you. I hope though that you had fun at camp and I'm sorry for being such a big homosexual hahahahaha. I hope to see you again sometimes and maybe we can get along better? anyways I shall talk to you later----Worrant Pongo

OK!  Now I am Confused:

Name:  Cadet WO pongo
Local Time: January 06, 2006, 17:35:27

What are you?

Without knowing her personally, I will venture to guess that James is her last name.

Cadets seem to enjoy just referring to each other by their last name, without any ranks or initials or anything.

Back