• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

Loachman said:
Did Bill get consent every time before he actually committed his acts? Did Hillary get consent from his prey before doing her level best to shut them up and ruin them?

Mr Trump merely engaged in crude speech, as far as we can tell.

Any crimes that he may or may not have committed - and the Democrats seem pretty desperate by their lame attempts to pin something, anything on him - pale in comparison to what those two have perpetrated over many years.

That's exactly what I was thinking. 

Hell you have Clinton laughing about murdering Gaddafi,  non-chalantly asking if assassinating julian assange with a drone strike was possible,  but dirty language? Pretty weak Hill to fight  in.

A little history lesson: If you don't know the answer make your best guess Answer all the questions before looking at the answers. Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few and to replace it with shared responsibility for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. None of the Above

3) "(We) ... can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. None of the above

Answers:

(1) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004
(2) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(4) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(5) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) D. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

Hillary’s actual words, with source information by Christina Plantz‎

1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise”. Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) “Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25

(4) “Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) “You fucking idiot” Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84

(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72

(8) “Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can’t fuck her here!!” Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ……..book, chapter and page…….the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: “What difference at this point does it make?”

Now it will be clear why the crew of “Marine One” helicopter nick-named the craft, “Broomstick ONE ”

Loachman said:
Did Bill get consent every time before he actually committed his acts? Did Hillary get consent from his prey before doing her level best to shut them up and ruin them?

Mr Trump merely engaged in crude speech, as far as we can tell.

Any crimes that he may or may not have committed - and the Democrats seem pretty desperate by their lame attempts to pin something, anything on him - pale in comparison to what those two have perpetrated over many years.

I never mentioned Bill Clinton, and nor should I.  Believe it or not, everything is not about the ludicrous right vs left false dichotomy that is being "discussed" here.

This is about a basic understanding of humanity.  To suggest that there is a correlation between women reading erotic literature of their own volition and being sexually assaulted is offensive and disgusting.  It is beneath contempt, and beneath this website. 

WND EXCLUSIVE
HILLARY HORROR! 'GET THOSE F-ING RETARDS OUT OF HERE'
Shocking insider account details explosive fits of rage
Published: 05/15/2016 at 2:16 PM

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Hillary-TW.jpg

Hillary Clinton
“When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of here?!”

Those are said to be the infamous words of Hillary Clinton – also known as Arkansas’ “Mother of the Year” in 1984 – when Hillary reportedly grew frustrated that handicapped children weren’t collecting their Easter eggs quickly enough on the lawn of the Arkansas governor’s mansion.

“The children were having a wonderful time. But they were having a v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y, v-e-r-y s-l-o-w time of finding and picking up the Easter eggs,” wrote Dolly Kyle – a childhood sweetheart of Bill Clinton who had a 33-year relationship with him – in her new book, “Hillary the Other Woman: A Political Memoir.”

Kyle recounted the story as told to her by Arkansas State Police troopers and Louise, a mutual friend of both Kyle and the Clintons and a longtime advocate of what was then the Arkansas Association for Retarded Citizens.

“Hillary had enough. She stomped up the grass to the shaded veranda on the back of the mansion … and accosted one of the troopers,” Kyle wrote. “At this point the story diverges a bit. Some people say there was an open microphone; others said that Hillary could be heard across the yard because she was yelling. … At any rate, the frustrated Me-First Lady demanded, ‘When are they going to get those f—ing ree-tards out of here?'”

But that’s just the beginning of Kyle’s behind-the-scenes peek at the temperament of the woman who could be elected America’s 45th president by the end of this year.

In yet another revelation, Kyle says Hillary – whom she nicknamed “Chilly” – used the terms “stupid kike” and “f—ing Jew bastard” before “condemning all Southerners for racism.”

WND requested comment on Kyle’s allegations from the Hillary Clinton campaign but hadn’t received a response at the time of this report.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Bill-Hillary-Arkansas.jpg

‘Blood all over the president’

Kyle isn’t the first to give detailed accounts of these episodes. Other Clinton acquaintances, reporters and staffers through the years have also claimed Hillary has an explosive temper.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Hillary-Bill-Clinton-Inaugural-Ball-National-Archives2.jpg

After learning of Bill’s affair with White House intern Monica Lewinsky in 1998, Hillary is said to have handled the situation by bloodying her husband’s head.

“There was blood all over the president and first lady’s bed,” wrote former White House reporter Kate Anderson Brower in yet another book, “The Residence: Inside the Private World of the White House.” “A member of the residence staff got a frantic call from the maid who found the mess. Someone needed to come quickly and inspect the damage. The blood was Clinton’s. The president had to get several stitches in his head.”

Brower said White House staffers believe Hillary walloped her husband over the head with one of the books she kept on her bedside table.

“[Bill] insisted that he’d hurt himself running into the bathroom door in the middle of the night,” Brower wrote. “But not everyone was convinced. ‘We’re pretty sure she clocked him with a book,’ one worker said. … the incident came shortly after the president’s affair with a White House intern became public knowledge. … And there were at least twenty books on the bedside table … including the Bible.”

Another staffer, White House florist Ronn Payne, also recalled a heated argument between Bill and Hillary.

“He was coming up the service elevator … as the Clintons argued viciously with each other. … [H]e heard the first lady bellow ‘goddamn bastard!’ at the president – and then he heard someone throw a heavy object across the room,” Brower wrote. “The rumor among the staff was that she threw a lamp. The butlers, Payne said, were told to clean up the mess. In an interview with Barbara Walters, Mrs. Clinton made light of the story … ‘I have a pretty good arm … If I’d thrown a lamp at somebody, I think you would have known about it.’”

Payne also recalled, “You heard so much foul language” in the Clinton White House.

Another alleged mistress of Bill’s, Sally Miller, claimed Bill told her Hillary has snorted cocaine, but he tolerated it because “without it, Hillary’s a raving maniac.”

“My God, we’ve had to borrow money to replace lamps, chairs, all kinds of valuable s–t in the governor’s mansion because of Hillary’s temper,” Miller said Bill once told her. “I’ve had to take Chelsea outside many times to keep her out of Hillary’s ‘line of fire.'”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Clinton-Lewinsky.jpg

In 1998, then-President Bill Clinton tells America, “I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. These allegations are false”

Bill’s ‘sexcapades’ and Hillary’s ‘vexcapades’

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Clintons-1973-Clinton-Library.jpg

Hillary has a unique and co-dependent relationship with Bill, Kyle contends. Her early role in the Clinton marriage was to pay the bills and provide financial security for the couple while Bill ascended the political ranks, moving from Arkansas attorney general to governor and, ultimately, president of the United States.

Then, according to the plan, it would be Hillary’s turn to occupy the Oval Office.

“Ideology, integrity, and love of country were never involved in the ‘Billary’ quest for the White House,” Kyle contends. “It was always a co-dependent, co-conspiratorial grab for money and power and more money and more power.”

But there was one hitch in the power couple’s plan: Bill had trouble keeping his pants on – and Kyle says his sex addiction threatened to derail the Clintons’ plans to conquer the White House.

Since Hillary couldn’t stop her husband’s philandering, Kyle says, she turned to private investigators and others to intimidate them into silence.

“Sending others to do her dirty work of breaking and entering and destroying property and threatening people and doing whatever it took to cover those tracks became Hillary’s modus operandi in Arkansas … and beyond,” she wrote.

Bill seemed to have little problem laying on the charm and making friends.

But Hillary? Not so much.

“When the professionals who post the guard have a choice between protecting Billy’s secret life (enabling him) and ratting on him to Hillary, there’s no contest,” Kyle writes of Bill’s security team. “Billy has gotten where he is by being charming and charismatic. Hillary is not charming, nor is she charismatic, although she can fake it for very short periods of time. Usually, however, she doesn’t even try.”

She continued, “Because Hillary did not have people who liked her, she did not have friends who would tell her the truth about her wandering husband. Therefore, she had to hire private investigators to track Billy and to target the women he was dating – or attacking.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Clintons-blair.jpg

Kyle said Hillary’s painstaking efforts to keep tabs on her husband led to Bill’s endearing nickname for his wife: “The Warden.”

“Billy called her ‘the warden,’ but inside the gates at his prison compound/mansion, all the guards were definitely on his side,” she wrote, adding that the troopers who worked for the governor enjoyed using the term for Hillary as well.

And when Bill was caught, Kyle says, it wasn’t pretty.

“[M]any people gloss over the reports about what I call Hillary’s vexcapades, her screaming, cursing, and throwing fits usually as a result of Billy’s sexcapades,” she writes. ” Ordinary folks can easily understand how she would be upset with him for having sex with untold numbers of other women while ‘married’ to Hillary. Many people think that her behavior was justified by his provocations, no matter what she said or did. …

“I’ve heard troopers telling funny stories about Hillary that really weren’t funny, such as slamming kitchen cabinets so hard that the doors came off the hinges, and throwing glassware across the room. … Hillary could get away with it as long as she didn’t do it in public. If anyone ever reported her behavior, then that person was swiftly condemned in public as a liar. … Hillary’s contemptuous, uncontrolled outbursts are so extreme that most people cannot wrap their minds around the possibility that a First Lady could act like that.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Ark-gov-mansion.jpg

Mama Hillary and unemployed Bill

After the Clintons had Chelsea, Bill fell madly in love with his little daughter.

But Hillary couldn’t bear remaining at home with her new child, Kyle wrote. She wanted to return to work.

“[Hillary] could not wait to get out of the house and back to work where she could feel important,” she recalled. “My older friend Louise stopped by the governor’s mansion to deliver a gift. … Hillary confided to Louise that she had no idea she would feel so trapped by being at home with a baby. ‘How long do I have to stay at home with this kid?’ Hillary asked Louise. ‘What would look right to people around here? … Louise told her that she should not go back to work for at least three months. Hillary was not pleased with that suggestion, but started counting the days.”

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Bill-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

In fact, Hillary couldn’t wait to leave Arkansas, because, Kyle writes, she “looked down her Yankee nose at Arkansans” and really had her mind set on “moving on up to the White House.”

“People all over Arkansas talk to each other. A lot. Call it gossip, if you wish,” she states. “Word about Hillary’s far-left political views and her unhinged anger tirades spread like wildfire. Everyone knew that Hillary would throw dishes at Billy in the kitchen and that she even broke a door off a kitchen cabinet during one of her hissy fits. This did not sit well with anyone in Arkansas, and no one seemed to understand why Billy would put up with it.”

The truth is even worse than you thought. Discover the explosive secret history of Bill and Hillary Clinton in the new blockbuster book, “Hillary the Other Woman,” available right now from Amazon as an e-book, or as an autographed hardcover from the WND Superstore!

In any case, Hillary was reportedly livid when Bill lost his race for Arkansas governor after only one term from 1979-1981.

“Hillary Rodham was furious! … Hillary took no responsibility for her part in their stunning defeat. She blamed Billy for every lost vote,” Kyle writes. “Hillary Rodham was furious because she was no longer the first lady of Arkansas! Although she had hated the social requirements and the dressing-up-like-a-lady parts of the role, she was furious to have it snatched from her. Hillary Rodham was furious that she had to move from the governor’s mansion! To add insult to injury, the defeated political couple had to move into the tiny house in a less-than-stellar location that she could afford to buy on her salary. Hillary Rodham was furious that Billy was unemployed!

“Hillary Rodham was furious that Billy did not want to accept the position of chairman of the National Democratic Party! She saw that career move as her only hope of recovering from Billy’s defeat as governor. Hillary Rodham was furious that Billy wanted to stay home and spend time with baby Chelsea! Since Hillary apparently lacked whatever maternal instinct drives most women to want to spend time with their babies, she had no idea why Billy wanted to be a stay-at-home daddy to their infant daughter. How do I know all this about Hillary Rodham? Billy Clinton told me.”

In fact, Kyle says, she believes it was the only time that the Clinton marriage was in real jeopardy.

But Bill relished his ability to spend more time with little Chelsea.

“Hillary never took Chelsea to school,” Kyle writes. “Billy enjoyed spending time with his daughter in the mornings and taking her to school. I heard that directly from Billy, and I also heard it from various state troopers who drove them in the Lincoln Town Car. Billy’s devotion to little Chelsea was one more reason the troopers liked Billy. Hillary’s lack of devotion to Chelsea was one more reason that the troopers didn’t like (or respect) her.”

Clintons return to the White House?

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/05/Bill-Hillary-Presidential-Library.jpg

Kyle says she has spent a lot of time with Bill, members of his family, Arkansas State Police troopers, and law enforcement personnel across the state who observed Bill and Hillary through the years.

But she doesn’t expect Arkansas law enforcement personnel to go public with their observations about the Clintons at the moment, because “that’s still a good way to lose a job in Arkansas, or be demoted or reassigned.” And Kyle won’t name names, but she says she’s heard their many stories.

“[A]fter all these years, some of the most fascinating and revealing comments are the unreported ones – fearfully told in quiet whispers behind Hillary’s back,” Kyle writes.

“Even people who carry guns for a living are afraid to let it be known what they know and what they really think about Hillary Clinton, as if she were the ruthless wife of a merciless dictator in a Third World country. They have all seen the ‘Clinton Death List’ that is still circulating on the Internet, and they take it more seriously than most higher-up law enforcement officials seem to do.”

Kyle said she believes a good portion of the Clinton death list is “unsubstantiated baloney” and includes accidental deaths of people whose names have been added to the list by conspiracy theorists.

“On the other hand, there are many ridiculously explained deaths in Arkansas (and beyond!) that would make spectacular topics for episodes of ‘Cold Case Files,'” she wrote. “Clinton operatives, knowing that the Death List is exaggerated, used it to intimidate people anyway. Linda Tripp comes to mind, as well as Monica Lewinsky. Both were threatened with that scary list.”

Ultimately, America deserves better than another Clinton presidency, Kyle warns.

“Billy and Hillary Clinton continue to be lying, cheating, manipulative, scratching, clawing, ruthlessly aggressive, insatiably ambitious politicians who are giving public service a bad name – and nothing about them has changed in the past forty-plus years, except that they have deluded more and more people,” she writes.

“Bless their hearts, some people still believe the earth is flat, and some people still believe the lies of the Clintons.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/hillary-horror-get-those-f-ing-retards-out-of-here/#hjhPd3LL2uw6ajg8.99

PPCLI Guy said:
To suggest that there is a correlation between women reading erotic literature of their own volition and being sexually assaulted is offensive and disgusting.  It is beneath contempt, and beneath this website.

No contest.

The illustration in ModlrMike's post was not comparing erotic literature to sexual assault, though, it was comparing Mr Trump's WORDS to erotic literature.

My point is that, in Mr Trump's case, it is words only. In the case of the Clintons, who are currently pointing their fingers, it is ACTUAL sexual harassment and assault, cover-up, and applying further pressure to shut the victims up and/or publicly discredit them. Both Mr and Mrs Clinton were abusing these women.

Mr Trump's words, as unpalatable as they were, do not come close to the Clintons' DEEDS in that one area alone - and they have a mountain of other sins demanding atonement which will not come.

Mr Trump at least apologized, which is far more than they will ever do.

And he remains the lesser of the evils, by far.

Despite his own claims to the contrary, Donald Trump does not always have the “best words.” Irrespective of his words and/or how the media loves to distort them, Trump’s language doesn’t hold a candle to Hillary Clinton’s evil deeds, a contrast recently highlighted by Meghan McCain, of all people, who stated: “When Donald Trump says things, it offends people sometimes and it can be controversial, but when Hillary makes mistakes, people die.”

Exactly.

Yet the media, the Democratic Party (one in the same entity) and far too many Republicans (shame on them all!) are obsessed with Trump’s occasionally careless language while ignoring Hillary’s hand in bloody outcomes.

What’s up with that?

Priorities please!

And while on the subject of Trump’s language, I had occasion to come across an article by Rich Lowry published at Real Clear Politics that past May where he wrote: “Donald Trump’s philosophy is never to use a scalpel when a meat ax is available…”

I chuckled when I read it, thinking it was clever and accurate.

But then I got to thinking that perhaps a meat ax is needed right now. Sure I’d love it if Trump were more articulate and would fine-tune some of his ideas. But this nation is in crisis. The upcoming presidential election is about our very survival. You could call it an emergency. And because it is, action must be taken apropos to an emergency.

So while I believe Trump’s style of discourse is his own and not something calculated based on the dire straits we’re in, perhaps an ax, and not a scalpel, is just what the doctor ordered at this critical junction in time.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/trumps_words_vs_hillarys_deeds.html#ixzz4Mcs1JUqH
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

RocketRichard said:
Well, that's a terrible comparison.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

True.  Trump has way more leadership experience than Trudeau.  Well,  like most of the membership here too I guess

RocketRichard said:
Well, that's a terrible comparison.

You're right, Trudeau's not offensive and arrogant, he's entitled and run by pollsters like Clinton.

Well,  like most of the membership here too I guess
[/quote]
Odd comment...

RocketRichard said:
Well,  like most of the membership here too I guess

Odd comment...

Not as odd as having someone with less leadership experience then a corporal leading Canada but that's getting off topic eh.

US military seems very anti-Clinton.  I wonder if they'll make any sort of disturbance when she wins.

Jarnhamar said:
Not as odd as having someone with less leadership experience then a corporal leading Canada but that's getting off topic eh.

US military seems very anti-Clinton.  I wonder if they'll make any sort of disturbance when she wins.
Curious, haven't heard that about our comrades in arms regarding Clinton. We shall see eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys.  Anyone defending what he said or trying to minimize it by pointing to the other guy needs a head check.

Politics aside, it goes beyond just crude language.  It's wrong.  Plain and simple. 

I'm not saying one choice is better than another, but try looking at this in a vacuum rather than along ideological lines.

Jarnhamar said:
True.  Trump has way more leadership experience than Trudeau.  Well,  like most of the membership here too I guess

Wrong... Trudeau has 341 days more experience at running a country than anyone on here or Trump.

Just finished watching the debate.  Lots to analyze but I'd say Trump did a better job than his first run at it.  I think Clinton was better policy wise but she was rattled at times and he landed some good jabs at her.

I think, he takes the win but just barely due to his landing some good pushed but that may be more me having lowered expectations going into it.

I will say this though, the moderators definitely had their biases...

Back