• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Election: 2016

recceguy said:
He's saying the same thing he's been saying all along. We need to help our Vets. They've suffered and been horrendously mistreated by the Democrats, to the point of criminality. Trump is the only one raising the issue and he is the only one that's willing to tackle the problem. Slick Hillie's chimps are anti military and would only do something if they could get a kickback at the Veteran's expense, IMO. You certainly can't trust them to have your six. Ask the (remaining) crew from Benghazi.

They've been equally mistreated by all parties. Remember that the last four years have been with a Republican House which has not been any more supportive of the vets with money or programs than anyone else (Don't get me started on the 9/11 firefighters legislation)

The biggest problem that US vets have was being dragged into an illegal war in Iraq by the Bush Republicans. But for that bulls**t there would now be tens of thousands less vets requiring treatment.

:cheers:

I find this a handy reference, and amusing! ( Regardless, I think some people will believe, and expect others to believe, what they want you to believe. :) )

Hillary Clinton
http://www.snopes.com/tag/hillary-clinton/

Donald Trump
http://www.snopes.com/tag/donald-trump/

For a 74-page thread, I wonder how many of us are even eligible to vote in their election?

FJAG said:
The biggest problem that US vets have was being dragged into an illegal war in Iraq by the Bush Republicans. But for that bulls**t there would now be tens of thousands less vets requiring treatment.

Nice try. The US is in a constant flux of military intervention throughout the world. They will always have tens of thousands of Vets requiring help.

mariomike said:
I find this a handy reference, and amusing! ( Regardless, I think some people will believe, and expect others to believe, what they want you to believe. :) )

Hillary Clinton
http://www.snopes.com/tag/hillary-clinton/

Donald Trump
http://www.snopes.com/tag/donald-trump/

For a 74-page thread, I wonder how many of us are even eligible to vote in their election?

Don't know where I saw it, but I believe there was and article or two about how Snopes was shilling for Killary.  How does one fact check Snopes?

recceguy said:
He's saying the same thing he's been saying all along. We need to help our Vets. They've suffered and been horrendously mistreated by the Democrats, to the point of criminality. Trump is the only one raising the issue and he is the only one that's willing to tackle the problem. Slick Hillie's chimps are anti military and would only do something if they could get a kickback at the Veteran's expense, IMO. You certainly can't trust them to have your six. Ask the (remaining) crew from Benghazi.

Yup, the MSM got me going there, should have known better to look deeper into it.  The left are always setting traps for the unwary.  More's the fool me.

>illegal war in Iraq

Still a matter of debate whether the termination of the ceasefire (it was not a "new" war) was "just" in view of violation of ceasefire terms.

Seems like there's a lot of stories of people wearing trump hats,  clothing or brandishing stickers being physically attacked.  Men seem to take no issue with attacking women either.  Nice.

mariomike said:

Not very many. If I were to hazard a guess, maybe 2.  And I'm not one of them. But I do have skin in the game, being a legal resident.

recceguy said:
However, the Clinton supporters here will say it's bullshit and stay on their 'Trump is Evil' mantra. Willing to accept whatever lie rolls out of the Killary Camp, without checking, because they don't like Trump.

The same applies to the Trump campaign as well.

Guccifer dropped his bombshell today.The democrats funneled taxpayer money from TARP to their PAC's.I sure alot of people go to jail.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-clinton-foundation-documents/

tomahawk6 said:
Guccifer dropped his bombshell today.The democrats funneled taxpayer money from TARP to their PAC's.I sure alot of people go to jail.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-clinton-foundation-documents/
Silly rabbit.  Democrats don't go to jail.  They get high office in Washington DC.

mariomike said:

cupper said:
Not very many. If I were to hazard a guess, maybe 2.  And I'm not one of them. But I do have skin in the game, being a legal resident.

Our largest trade partner and neighbour. They don't roll over in bed without it affecting us.

We all have skin in this game, on both sides of the border, legal resident or not.

Jarnhamar said:
Seems like there's a lot of stories of people wearing trump hats,  clothing or brandishing stickers being physically attacked.  Men seem to take no issue with attacking women either.  Nice.

Gotten a few looks. I just give uglier looks back. Haven't been attacked yet. :) I live withing two minutes of the border. I have a vested interest about what happens there. The majority of those I've run into, of all races, religions and colour are far more in the Trump camp than Clinton's.

Attachments

• trump hat.jpg
    trump hat.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 80
My "Hillary for Prison 2016" T-shirt should arrive any day.

recceguy said:
Gotten a few looks. I just give uglier looks back. Haven't been attacked yet. :) I live withing two minutes of the border. I have a vested interest about what happens there. The majority of those I've run into, of all races, religions and colour are far more in the Trump camp than Clinton's.

Last month I drove from NOVA (Northern Virginia) to Ottawa (and back).  Along the route were countless TRUMP/PENCE signs.  Not a single Hillary sign (not even "Hillary for Prison"). 

Recently, however, I did spot a Johnson/Weld sign and then, finally, a Hillary/Kaine sign.  This was all here in NOVA.

I've been watching Bill Still https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycsFGthkVbk every day since I discovered him a couple of weeks ago.

There are several Youtube clips that compare the sizes of Mr Trump's rally crowds to those of Hillary.

I am a big fan of Trey Gowdy, as well. There are lots of clips of him that are well worth watching.

Trey Gowdy should be the AG.  He is a true patriot.  If only there could be a Canadian version.  I will have to check out Bill Still.

Technoviking said:
Last month I drove from NOVA (Northern Virginia) to Ottawa (and back).  Along the route were countless TRUMP/PENCE signs.  Not a single Hillary sign (not even "Hillary for Prison"). 

Recently, however, I did spot a Johnson/Weld sign and then, finally, a Hillary/Kaine sign.  This was all here in NOVA.

One thing I noticed this year is that the medians and blvd's have no campaign signs. It used to be like a weird garden of hundreds of signs. VDOT came down in the last midterm and said no one is allowed to post signs within the right of way.

So now you can only see them on someone's lawn.

Back