• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

There must be something big going on in Kingston that weekend, because many places are booked completely.  I'll keep looking, and thank you for the suggestions.

airmich said:
There must be something big going on in Kingston that weekend, because many places are booked completely.  I'll keep looking, and thank you for the suggestions.

You could try nd get a transient for the night on base

airmich said:
Sig_Des said:
You could try nd get a transient for the night on base

Yes, airmich, I noticed that too.  You should try transient as Des has suggested.  I for one will be taking a taxi back to the east side, right past the base.

I forgot to mention....

anyone who stays at my place also attends the 0800 hrs mass at my church.

I promise at least a half hour sermon. 

So, anyone need a room!?!

Trinity said:
I forgot to mention....

anyone who stays at my place also attends the 0800 hrs mass at my church.

I promise at least a half hour sermon. 

So, anyone need a room!?!

I'm still willing, but do you really want me in your Church, Padre  >:D

Sig_Des said:
I'm still willing, but do you really want me in your Church, Padre  >:D

Have the extinguisher close by, I see burning in the future. ;D

Sig_Des goes to church.......

2.gif

Trinity, I'll come to your sermon.

Does that mean I have a place to crash? :p

Rice said:
Trinity, I'll come to your sermon.

Does that mean I have a place to crash? :p

Sure.... do you mind a cement porch???  All the room I have left.

Guess you'd better bring your sleeping bag with 'ya Brihard; I hear it's chilly in Kingston this time of year!!

ArmyVern said:
Guess you'd better bring your sleeping bag with 'ya Brihard; I hear it's chilly in Kingston this time of year!!

And an air mattress.

I seriously let him sleep out there. It'd be funny  ;D
Not to mention until 4 am people are still coming back from bars, etc...
and the fire hall down the street and the hospital down the road ensures
where I live is NEVER quiet. 

Thats if the other people staying are vomiting off the porch also.  :-X

Trinity said:
And an air mattress.

I seriously let him sleep out there. It'd be funny  ;D
Not to mention until 4 am people are still coming back from bars, etc...
and the fire hall down the street and the hospital down the road ensures
where I live is NEVER quiet. 

Thats if the other people staying are vomiting off the porch also.  :-X

Oh, this one's too simple- my girlfriend's place is about a ten minute stumble from the 'Nog, and if I'm too drunk to go there, I have family in the area too.  ;D

Here I am trying to figure out where you all want to meet, and after going in there last week, you could of all made it sooooooo much easier for me, had you just said the Prince George across from the Train Station (Tourist Booth) on the waterfront.

George Wallace said:
Here I am trying to figure out where you all want to meet, and after going in there last week, you could of all made it sooooooo much easier for me, had you just said the Prince George across from the Train Station (Tourist Booth) on the waterfront.

That could be done.  The Nog is essentially right there anyways.  I'm sure someone could get you.

Are you coming, too, George??  I may have to take "roll call" again! Or maybe I should do a "role" call and we can all be different people... ::)