• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

Sig_Des said:
Hmm...pictures, eh....

Maybe we should arrange for my face to be blocked out in them...
Des, no worries, I've got Photoshop licked!
But then again, Trinity will be out for you!
;D

D Squared said:
Des, no worries, I've got Photoshop licked!
But then again, Trinity will be out for you!
;D

I've never taken a picture of Des in my life. 

Somehow, Des provides me with enough amusing photos (and situations) that
I don't have to do it myself.  This might be... the 3rd time I've met Des in person!?!?!?

I'm looking forward to this. It'll be a much needed unwinder. I might even have more than 2 wobbly pops (as long as 9D is willing to pick me up of course). Anyone else live out in the west-end?

Wook

Wookilar said:
I'm looking forward to this. It'll be a much needed unwinder. I might even have more than 2 wobbly pops (as long as 9D is willing to pick me up of course). Anyone else live out in the west-end?

Wook

For HOM and DES

Don't worry... I live in the bar district!  It's just like walking drunk back to the shacks.

Trinity said:
For HOM and DES

Don't worry... I live in the bar district!  It's just like walking drunk back to the shacks.

Not like I haven't done that before, but sweet!

Come on now Des, you know walking isn't the same as crawling...or riding in the back of a cruiser either ;D

2nd to last call for anyone that needs a ride from the Far Far West (Burlington) along the 401.
WARNING: we may have the 16 year old Newfie with us  :D
Really looking forward to this.
D2  

D Squared said:
2nd to last call for anyone that needs a ride from the Far Far West (Burlington) along the 401.
WARNING: we may have the 16 year old Newfie with us  :D
Really looking forward to this.
D2  
Why is it a warning that I might be there? ;D

Just got my new schedule and there's good news, bad news. The bad news is that on the 21st I have a 12 hour shift from 0600 till 1800. The good news is that I'm off till Tuesday, so lots of time to recover. :D

Hope to see y'all there!

Pencil me in, boys and girls, this sounds like a ho-down I don't want to miss.

See all y'all (yea I said it) down in Kingston.

I will be leaving from Ottawa, so anyone who's in the Ottawa area and wants a ride down to Kingston PM me.

I would like to meet Army.ca folks, I'm not sure yet though because of work and things like that. I may bring my roommate. This is not "fa sho" thuogh. Cool?

PMedMoe said:
Sorry Mike, the Buskers are here this weekend!!  ;)

We chose the Busker Weekend to drink!?!?!?

can anyone else say Kingston is stupid busy that weekend!

Trinity said:
We chose the Busker Weekend to drink!?!?!?

can anyone else say Kingston is stupid busy that weekend!

Dude,

Buskers are THIS weekend ...

Meet & Greet is NEXT weekend.

Wouldn't want you to miss it!!  >:D

Miss the buskers? or miss the meet and greet?

I'm putting up a few people for the Greet... so even if
I forget I'll still have people showing up at my door to remind me.

I'm out guys, I know you all wanted to see the nice young Newfoundlander but, I'm going camping. ;D Don't forget to take some pictures, have fun, and have a drink for me all the boys an girls out in the field in the sand box.

A question for the locals, on behalf of any out-of-towners: where is a decent locale to stay at?  Someplace not too pricey, yet still decent, and in close range to the pub.

The Queen's Inn is just up the road. Excellent place, small, good food, friendly staff. Ask for a room in the back, it fronts right on Brock (pretty busy street). Don't know what the rates are for high season. We stayed there on our HHT a few years back. There are lots of the high end downtown, 4Points, Ramada, another I can't remember.

http://www.queensinn.ca/

Wook