• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

Okay, just called and made the booking for 20 people on the 21st of July at 1930.  If it seems there are going to be more, please let me know so I can pass it along to the pub.  They don't do group bookings on the patio but we're getting our own (sort of) "private" section.  ;D  The booking is under my name (Maureen) but I'll be there before 1930 and well on my way to being......
2.gif
.....Before anyone gets any ideas, I'm the one on the left!!  ;)
Anyone interested in ordering any group platters? http://www.whatsonkingston.com/entertain/tirnanog/menu.cfm?action=viewmenudetails&CategoryID=254&Cat2ID=106
I'm sure we'd have to let them know in advance.  The Hot Finger Foods platter sound yummy!!
3.gif

PMedMoe said:
http://www.whatsonkingston.com/entertain/tirnanog/menu.cfm?action= viewmenude tails&CategoryID=254&Cat2ID=106
I'm sure we'd have to let them know in advance.  The Hot Finger Foods platter sound yummy!!

Read through the link quickly (just add an extra 'n') and it looks like something else sounds yummier!  >:D

"View me nude tails?"

What have I gotten into!?

I prefer the 'view men nude', but yours sounds interesting too Mike!

airmich said:
Read through the link quickly (just add an extra 'n') and it looks like something else sounds yummier!  >:D

Mike Bobbitt said:
"View me nude tails?"

:rofl:  Bring on the a**less chaps!!  ;)

Mike Bobbitt said:
"View me nude tails?"

Mike you have a(some) tail(s), and you let it(them) go commando?  :p Perhaps I won't come, nahh, I will still try to go, imagine the story that NTV will have with the picture of that(those).  ;D

Mike, if you need a place to stay, I think I remember Journeyman saying that he'd be happy to have you stay at his place...

Command-Sense-Act 105 said:
Mike, if you need a place to stay, I think I remember Journeyman saying that he'd be happy to have you stay at his place...
See kids -- this is what happens when you ignore the doctor's warnings about your med's side-effects.   :blotto:

You clearly misunderstood; I must have meant he could have my place at the table.

Yrys said:
pictures, please, for the poors of us that can't be there...
Don't worry, mon amie, there WILL be pictures  ;D
(Can't you come in from Montréal?)

Hmm...pictures, eh....

Maybe we should arrange for my face to be blocked out in them...

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Its OK,.......we're not at a bowling alley.

Nope. Since it's the N'og, I'll have MUCH more women to lecherously stare at!

Mike Baker said:
They're mine!! ALL MINE!!!!!  ;D >:D

Seeing as it's kingston "I just got here from Newfoundland" would probably work better than "I just got back from overseas".

We are however, assuming you can get into the place  ;)

Sig_Des said:
We are however, assuming you can get into the place  ;)
If not, I can just dance on the street for loose change  :) ;)

EDIT: Guess I wont shave for a while then, if I really want to get in  ;D