• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for help to get a QL6 Equivalency

kmac

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew how a civilian can go about getting a QL6 equivalency so they can be hired as an LCMM. Even with significant experience over the past 15 years and time as an LCMM*, being hired by DND (even as a contractor) seems impossible without QL6.

*Hired when another contractor, with QL6, suddenly switched contracts so the QL6 requirements were "relaxed".

Sadly for you I see no way for you to get your QL6 without going through the training.  If you take a quick look over a few other threads you will see that there is a lot of discussion regarding res force people with civi training wanting to PLAR a QL6, you see reg force QL6 guys trying to PLAR their civi training, ect...  In other words a lot of people in the CF who are trying to do exactly what you are wanting to do without any luck.  No mater what angle you look at it the 'QL6' thing is a closed market and the only way in is via the CF and it's training.

Best of luck anyway and I hope things work out for you.

Back