• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

And PEI seems to have been swallowed by the sea.

I wonder where that was made/printed.

My bet is on...

China Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

Well, that makes it simpler for the kids in school: Can you name the provinces in order West to East?

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador. (it's not just PEI that was swallowed by the sea, NS and NB seem to have been swallowed by Quebec. :confused:

Well, that makes it simpler for the kids in school: Can you name the provinces in order West to East?

British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador. (it's not just PEI that was swallowed by the sea, NS and NB seem to have been swallowed by Quebec. :confused:

FTFY, according to our PM.

oops....

Ottawa MP apologizes for mailing map to constituents missing a province and a territory​

Ottawa Centre MP Yasir Naqvi sent a map of Canada to constituents ahead of Canada Day. Naqvi is apologizing for two errors on the map.

Ottawa Centre MP Yasir Naqvi is apologizing for a mistake on a map of Canada sent to constituents to celebrate Canada Day.
Residents were invited to colour the map ahead of Canada Day on July 1.

However, the colouring map does not include Prince Edward Island and Yukon. There is no boundary separating Yukon and Northwest Territories.

On Twitter, Naqvi acknowledged the mistake on the map, missing a province and a territory.

"We made a mistake. The map is missing PEI and Yukon. My team and I apologize," Naqvi said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

"Please think of it as an interactive map to teach kids our geography, or to start to learn more about these amazing places."

Social media users also point out the map is missing provincial borders between Quebec and New Brunswick, and New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Naqvi's office has been passing out Canada flag posters across Ottawa Centre.

oops....

Ottawa MP apologizes for mailing map to constituents missing a province and a territory​

Ottawa Centre MP Yasir Naqvi sent a map of Canada to constituents ahead of Canada Day. Naqvi is apologizing for two errors on the map.

Ottawa Centre MP Yasir Naqvi is apologizing for a mistake on a map of Canada sent to constituents to celebrate Canada Day.
Residents were invited to colour the map ahead of Canada Day on July 1.

However, the colouring map does not include Prince Edward Island and Yukon. There is no boundary separating Yukon and Northwest Territories.

On Twitter, Naqvi acknowledged the mistake on the map, missing a province and a territory.

"We made a mistake. The map is missing PEI and Yukon. My team and I apologize," Naqvi said on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter.

"Please think of it as an interactive map to teach kids our geography, or to start to learn more about these amazing places."

Social media users also point out the map is missing provincial borders between Quebec and New Brunswick, and New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Naqvi's office has been passing out Canada flag posters across Ottawa Centre.

Also "missing" New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

Back