• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

Yrys, for all your devotion, I would have thought that you would at least watch the games...

Nope,

I'm a true fan : doesn't need to see to believe  :D.

(They play on RDS, and I don't have and don't want the cable, watch to much t.v. as it is ...)

Yrys said:
Nope,

(They play on RDS, and I don't have and don't want the cable, watch to much t.v. as it is ...)

You wouldn't happen to still believe in Santa Clause, would you?  ;)

DISCLAIMER:  To all the kids, and/or adults-refusing-to-grow-up who may have read the above post in reference to Santa Clause, Midget is not saying that he does not exist. Be good or you'll get a lump of coal, then have Greenpeace all over your ***. And those Greenpeace people really DO exist!

Midget

Yrys said:

::) Oh my --- did you really just say that out loud!!??  8)

On a side note, I wasn't necessarily saying their skills & abilities as hockey players sucked -- just that they sucked. Big difference.  ;)

I've played a game or two of hockey in my time and I know how to body check -- so I'm vetoing your call for a kilt pic and demanding a chaps pic!!  >:(

But even though Yrys doesn't watch, they still play, and can be heard/seen by those who choose to turn on the TV or radio, or shell out a couple hundred dollars. Santa just gets tracked by NORAD, and I'm still doubtful about it...

uncle-midget-boyd said:
You wouldn't happen to still believe in Santa Clause, would you?  ;)

No, but I believe in the existence of God  :D !

ArmyVern said:
::) Oh my --- did you really just say that out loud!!??  8)

Nope, I've write it  ;D

ArmyVern said:
I've played a game or two of hockey in my time and I know how to body check -- so I'm vetoing your call for a kilt pic and demanding a chaps pic!!  >:(

I'm not calling for kilt pics, I'm remembering him his offer of kilt pics  8)

Seven more people were arrested after Joe Q Public started donating pictures & video clips (with sound) of idiots doing really stupid dangerous & destructive things.....  I really hope that they throw the book at these ruffians....

I hope they hammer a couple more before tonight's match..

ALSO - I truly hope the police will be visible AND proactive this time.

geo said:
ALSO - I truly hope the police will be visible AND proactive this time.

They have change their "plan de match" : SPVM will be there with SQ and RCMP and a RCMP copter. The
Canadians will put prevention add out. All that for tonight match, which seems to me excessive for a first match, but time will tell.

La police change son plan de match

I just theard on the news that the province of Quebec has changed the way they deal with speeders.

1st violation they issue a ticket to a Habs game.

2nd violation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they make you go to the game!!

fbr2o75 said:
I just theard on the news that the province of Quebec has changed the way they deal with speeders.

IRK!

>:(

Don't get the word out in Québec, streets will be full of speeders! I want to be able to cross the street without risking my life  :'( !

::)

I believe I have just discovered a loop-hole. People don't need to cheer for the Habs now that they're the only Canadian team left.
Observe:
43  Biron, Martin  G  6-3  163  8/15/77  Lac St. Charles, PQ
48 Briere, Daniel C 5-10 179 10/6/77 Gatineau, PQ
17 Carter, Jeff C 6-3 200 1/1/85 London, ON
5 Coburn, Braydon D 6-5 220 2/27/85 Calgary, AB
32 Cote, Riley LW 6-2 216 3/16/82 Winnipeg, MB
34 Dowd, Jim C 6-0 190 12/25/68 Brick, NJ
27 Downie, Steve RW 5-11 192 4/3/87 Newmarket, ON
19 Hartnell, Scott LW 6-2 210 4/18/82 Regina, SK
2 Hatcher, Derian D 6-5 235 6/4/72 Sterling Heights, MI
6 Jones, Randy D 6-2 200 7/23/81 Quispamsis, NB
24 Kapanen, Sami RW 5-10 185 6/14/73 Vantaa, Finland
22 Knuble, Mike RW 6-3 230 7/4/72 Toronto, ON
28 Kukkonen, Lasse D 6-1 190 9/18/81 Oulu, Finland
15 Lupul, Joffrey RW 6-1 205 9/23/83 Fort Saskatchewan, AB
26 Modry, Jaroslav D 6-2 220 2/27/71 Ceske-Budejovice, Czechoslovakia
30 Niittymaki, Antero G 6-1 195 6/18/80 Turku, Finland
77 Parent, Ryan D 6-2 205 3/17/87 Prince Albert, SK
40 Prospal, Vaclav LW 6-1 195 2/17/75 Ceske-Budejovice, Czechoslovakia
18 Richards, Mike C 5-11 195 2/11/85 Kenora, ON
21 Smith, Jason D 6-3 215 11/2/73 Calgary, AB
25 Thoresen, Patrick LW 5-11 188 11/7/83 Hamar, Norway
44 Timonen, Kimmo D 5-10 194 3/18/75 Kuopio, Finland
53 Tolpeko, Denis C 6-0 194 1/29/85 Moscow, USSR
20 Umberger, R.J. C 6-2 200 5/3/82 Pittsburgh, PA
9 Upshall, Scottie RW 6-0 197 10/7/83 Fort McMurray, AB
Injured Reserve
No. Player Pos Ht Wt DOB Birthplace
12 Gagne, Simon LW 6-0 195 2/29/80 Ste-Foy, PQ
3 Rathje, Mike D 6-5 235 5/11/74 Mannville, AB

The only team with more Canadian players ... is Team Canada themselves!!
Philadelphia may be in the United States, but it's Canada they represent!!!

Go Flyers Go

Midget

Ahhh priceless.

So, if you want Canadians to actually win the game -- an Amercian team must win. How ironic is that??  >:D

Oh!! And a New Brunswick boy to boot --

Go Flyers Go !!   ;D

uncle-midget-boyd 

Just because your a sore loser and cheer for a sucky team IE the Leafs  who haven't won a cup in god knows how long . That doesn't mean you have the right to become a Traitor  and cheer for an American ( No offense to Yanks met some nice ones but this is Hockey )team no matter how many Canadains are on it LOL.  I will forgive you for your moment of weakness if you say the LEAFS SUCK and become a true Canadains fan by cheering for the Habs .    ;D :o

karl28 said:
uncle-midget-boyd 

Just because your a sore loser and cheer for a sucky team IE the Leafs  who haven't won a cup in god knows how long . That doesn't mean you have the right to become a Traitor  and cheer for an American ( No offense to Yanks met some nice ones but this is Hockey )team no matter how many Canadains are on it LOL.  I will forgive you for your moment of weakness if you say the LEAFS SUCK and become a true Canadains fan by cheering for the Habs .    ;D :o

A Leafs fan... cheering for the Habs?!?!!?!  :o
Good Lord, man, put down the bottle (Or pass it over this way). Either way, that's not gonna happen. Habs are evil, and must be removed from the ice.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd

So apparently what your saying is that you like to cheer for a sucky teams that lose all the time either way you look at the Habs beat the Flyers all season long  ?  Well each to  there own I guess LOL

karl28 said:
uncle-midget-boyd

So apparently what your saying is that you like to cheer for a sucky teams that lose all the time either way you look at the Habs beat the Flyers all season long  ?  Well each to  there own I guess LOL

As my team is Boston. When they're done -- I'm done, not to switch my allegiance based on their "win" or "lose" rate. That's the sign of a true fan I believe.

Toronto -- has them as well. They still pack in and sell out the house every friggin' game every friggin' year, despite being losers since '67. The Leafs may suck ... but their fans are loyal and you have to give them full credit for that. Leafs fan rock -- it's their team that sucks.  ;D

ArmyVern said:
They still pack in and sell out the house every friggin' game every friggin' year, despite being losers sharing the cup since '67.

That's better.

Midget

Back