• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

I think it's real shitty when it's suggested one must accept being harassed as a part of their job.

Pretty sure it's not even legal.

Of course reporters understand that ever since there were reporters that there would also be people telling them off. But I think we are seeing those lines crossed. Nobody deserves being made to feel unsafe. Nobody deserves having things thrown at them.

Nothing a couple wreckers can't take care of, if civi tow trucks won't do it, time to grab the wreckers from Suffield, Edmonton and Wainwright, head down and clear a path.
That's what the CAF needs, another thing to blow up in our faces while recruiting is down, and morale is low.

How long do you think it would take for the PM to throw the CAF under the bus if anything went wrong?

Nothing a couple wreckers can't take care of, if civi tow trucks won't do it, time to grab the wreckers from Suffield, Edmonton and Wainwright, head down and clear a path.
lol the "support our troops" anti-mandate folks would be sweating like the meme:

1643815083628.png

Also, apparently they're looking at sending a convoy this wkd to downtown TO. I'm sure it'll go great.

1643815137847.png

I have a Nazi flag upstairs folded in a drawer where it's been for over 75 years. Dad brought it back with him in 1946 as part of his swag. When i was young, lonely, and stupid I probably would have hung it just to be "a rebel without a clue".

Thank frig my Father already had the wisdom that I've now acquired as to that flags place. Maybe one day this guy looks at that picture and punches himself in the stomach.....

Is not a single reporter going to investigate in detail any of the Nazi flag /confederate flag carriers / button sellers???
It would certainly be in the public interest for them to do so, regardless of where attribution may lead...

If the civi tow trucks are under police contract, they might - or might not - reconsider. If that is how police towing contracts work? 🤷‍♂️

Would the police allow a vehicle to be towed with the driver still in it?

And, if there is no driver in it - for whatever reason - could it just be driven away by anyone ( authorized by police ) with an AZ licence?

In fact, I don't believe police themselves require a specific licence ( only familiar with Highway Traffic Act of Ontario ) to operate any vehicle under exceptional circumstances. Might strip a few gears in the process - although, from what I understand, many trucks now are automatic.

I have no sympathy for Ottawa or reporters. Just as I chose to be in the CAF they chose their path.

Democracy is messy and it's refreshing to see Canadians get passionate about the direction of the country again. Right or wrong.

Wanna fix this, it's called electoral reform in the way of redistribution of seat so no one province or region can dictate to the rest of the country.

Ummmm….they seem to go as far as…you know…a war zone.

The reporter in your picture looks more relaxed with the folks being interviewed than the ones at the "Freedom" thing.

lol the "support our troops" anti-mandate folks would be sweating like the meme:

View attachment 68437

Also, apparently they're looking at sending a convoy this wkd to downtown TO. I'm sure it'll go great.

View attachment 68438
Interesting. One wonders if they have sought permission from the private property owners to use their space.

Best as I can tell, 'Phat Farm Car Meets' is an 'auto enthusiasts' club, somehow spun of a line of hip hop style clothing.

Interesting. One wonders if they have sought permission from the private property owners to use their space.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

One wonders if they have sought permission from the private property owners to use their space.

I expect Scarborough Town Centre, Yorkdale, Sherway, Square One, will be "mask free" visits like the Rideau Centre in Ottawa - before it was locked down.

Back