• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For The Ladies - Demystifying Men

Paracowboy, just to make sure I've understood correctly, the only difference between a grown man and a breast feeding infant would be that babies need to be burped and diaper changed? ;)

HAHAHAHA i told my women about para's post and how true it was and she said along those same lines "so what makes you any different from a baby? ....... will you cry if i dont make you a sandwhich or let you at the girls?" to which i answered yes its very possible  ;D

Steve

Well, I guess great minds think alike LOL! But this whole thread has got me thinking ('cause that's what women do). Happy,Hungry,Horny, three basic, simple rules... That's all- Could this be the key to perfect bliss? So I've decided right here and now YES i will live my life obeying these three easy rules!!!! Suddenly i have the uncontrollable urge to go take possesion of the remote control!

protected said:
Well, I guess great minds think alike LOL! But this whole thread has got me thinking ('cause that's what women do). Happy,Hungry,Horny, three basic, simple rules... That's all- Could this be the key to perfect bliss? So I've decided right here and now YES i will live my life obeying these three easy rules!!!! Suddenly i have the uncontrollable urge to go take possesion of the remote control!

AHA! See, but that won't work for you! Because your a women and inherently complicated by nature and far more difficult to please! You cannot simply switch, even as much as you'd like too!  :dontpanic:

;D

Your so wrong!! We are easy to please. As long as everything is our way! :p    (joking)

R031 Pte Joe said:
You cannot simply switch

But, but, yes, yes we can : with testoterones, surgery (add a penis),
and therapy to reduce our Q.I.  ;D

No, see, you take the remote, and you're likely to be growled at, and then we won't hold up our end of the bargain, because you haven't done your part. Our remote is like a dog's favorite chew toy; take it away, and you might lose a finger or two. :D

I know I'm late to this post, but well said paracowboy. After reading some of the posts, I nearly fell off my chair! :rofl: Good thing there were no students around!
I think many of us have the same thoughts, though we may not always say them (to quote Jeff Foxworthy, it was the first thing I thought...not the first thing I said).

R031 Pte Joe said:
AHA! See, but that won't work for you! Because your a women and inherently complicated by nature and far more difficult to please! You cannot simply switch, even as much as you'd like too!  :dontpanic:

;D
But i can try...let's see... tonight i will eat my supper straight from the pot, while drinking a King can beer (and intermittently scratching my butt), now all i need is a bit of chest fur and I'm good to go...  ;)

she's got a point there guys... and she has a leg up on us; she can touch boobs anytime she wants, not like us, who can only do it when the wife's around.

Nooo nooo... crap, it won't work..'cause as I'm picturing myself doing this, I'm wearing soft satiny Jammie's that match my slippers...I'm a goner... it just can't be done...I envy your simple life guys... I really do- But i am cursed and must go on living my life in a complicated way, always matching my shoes to my outfit...Drats :brickwall:

Hey, I can match my shoes to my outfit, but a woman decided what I was going to wear. (we call her Liz, or HRH)

Now, if you can tell me the difference between white, off white, eggshell, cream and reverse black, then this forum will not be in Vain for us with a y chromosome

bcbarman said:
Now, if you can tell me the difference between white, off white, eggshell, cream and reverse black, then this forum will not be in Vain for us with a y chromosome

ummmm  what?  ??? white is white and black is black nuff said  :)

Steve

Crikey! Guess i have to be careful- All this talk about being male is making me lose my magical girl power- I have never heard of reverse black... and I'm a smoker... so all that is white... eventually turns yellow :p

Women Know Your Limits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

*Slowly walks backwards, turns and runs*

Mithras said:
Women Know Your Limits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU

*Slowly walks backwards, turns and runs*
Aww sugar, don't you know to never turn your back on a woman (particularly if you've made her mad)?

Btw - I'm not sure if posting this link was a request to be spanked or a need to be verbally battered...?  :-*

dano74 said:
Aww sugar, don't you know to never turn your back on a woman (particularly if you've mad her mad)?

Btw - I'm not sure if posting this link was a request to be spanked or a need to be verbally battered...?  :-*

I am game for anything ;)

Well put paracowboy. I think your iron triangle is an expanded version of the one simple thing men want. To avoid frustration. Food, naps and boobs can be taken in any quantity for any situation either before, during or after it occurs.

I can see it now, "The Man Clinic: Steakhouse and Brothel". I'll be rich I tells ya!

edit for spelling

Le Gars said:
I can see it now, "The Man Clinic: Steakhouse and Brothel". I'll be rich I tells ya!
And we'll all remember that Paracowboy said it here first; for when he sues!!  ;D

Back