• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For The Ladies - Demystifying Men

And ladies, when you are with your partner in the jewelry store looking at that "gorgeous 14k gold ring with studded diamonds," know that your 'perpetual soulmate' is only looking at that ugly price tag right next to it.

Anything that does not drill, cut, shoot, project a 60" crystal clear image, makes an electric buzzing noise, or serve a practical purpose is not worth buying.

career_radio-checker said:
And ladies, when you are with your partner in the jewelry store looking at that "gorgeous 14k gold ring with studded diamonds," know that your 'perpetual soulmate' is only looking at that ugly price tag right next to it.

Anything that does not drill, cut, shoot, project a 60" crystal clear image, makes an electric buzzing noise, or serve a practical purpose is not worth buying.

It doesn't matter what he's looking at on the price tag remember because he's not thinking about that.....he's thinking about beer, naps and boobs (or nuttin' as paracowboy says)which he got; he's had his chance to speak up and chose not to!! Now shut up and eat your sandwich while I shop!! Thanks.  ;D

SamIAm said:
Anothe female perspective:

Boots.  Black boots.  Leather Boots.  With heels.  That is all I ask for.

Ah yes....I have some of those too!!  >:D

The Librarian said:
It doesn't matter what he's looking at on the price tag remember because he's not thinking about that.....he's thinking about beer, naps and boobs (or nuttin' as paracowboy says)which he got; he's had his chance to speak up and chose not to!! Now shut up and eat your sandwich while I shop!! Thanks.  ;D

:rofl: :nana: You tell him Vern!! Tell him for ALL of woman-kind! VERN FOR Women's rights!  ;D

thanks, paracowboy!...I have been trying to tell that to Mrs. Fiddlehead for years.....after reading that, she now knows it's not just me!  ;D  I hope she doesn't read what Librarian said (I don't want her getting any ideas).....hmmmmm.....thigh-high black boots??????????? >:D

This thread makes me very happy that the husband has learned to chant.. "a happy wife is a happy life". So...whose going to be the one that tells him that it was always about the beer, ham and boobs...?? hmm.. takers? anyone??

niner domestic said:
. "a happy wife is a happy life".

Niner, that is exactly what my boss chants when he leaves work early, or comes late, or has me go shopping with him for some big ticket item for his wife. (new computer, Ipod, Acura SUV... so far, in the 5 months I have worked for him)

okay, people...I wrote that to explain the fundamental differences between the genders, and how we think. I was addressing needs. By throwing in stuff about big screen TV's, and such, or shopping in general, all you're doing is muddying the waters.

I wrote it in a humerous fashion because that's what gets attention. Humour helps focus attention, and aids in retention of material. How many can recall the science classes you attended in Junior High? Now, how many can remember Eddy Murphy's stand-up routine in Raw?

Way to turn what could have been a helpful guide for young women in understanding their boyfriends/husbands into the typical gender war crap. "I want a big screen TV" "I want jewelry"  ::)

Personally, I want happy young couples, and a lower divorce rate.

OK, I've had enough.  Too many women got in here and now things are all complicated.
All we need are Boobs, Beer, Food.  That's it, that's all.  How you women exploit that to your advantage is up to you .

(.) y (.)
:cheers:
]>
(that last thing is a slice of pizza)

:D

Pea said:
Niner, that is exactly what my boss chants when he leaves work early, or comes late, or has me go shopping with him for some big ticket item for his wife. (new computer, Ipod, Acura SUV... so far, in the 5 months I have worked for him)

Ahhhh, he didn't take you with him to purchase the high heeled black leather boots?? He may indeed be a very smart man!!  :D

Hmmm,

"Honey does this Acura go OK with these boots and this new diamond necklace in the Robins Egg Blue Bag?" Yes....I am formulating my evil plan now....off to buy a new outfit!!!

And it's all thanks to you Paracowboy for letting us know how your male minds actually work!!

What the Librarian says:
"Honey does this Acura go OK with these boots and this new diamond necklace in the Robins Egg Blue Bag?"
What Mr. Librarian hears (as he drools over her boobs, the beer in front of him and the pizza going down his throat)
"Do you like these?"

"Mmmfhhadd *gulp*sdlkjlawe" he says, nodding.

:D

Man Scarlet, are you in big trouble if you have no clue what the robin egg's blue bag means...

paracowboy said:
okay, people...I wrote that to explain the fundamental differences between the genders, and how we think. I was addressing needs. By throwing in stuff about big screen TV's, and such, or shopping in general, all you're doing is muddying the waters.

I wrote it in a humerous fashion because that's what gets attention. Humour helps focus attention, and aids in retention of material. How many can recall the science classes you attended in Junior High? Now, how many can remember Eddy Murphy's stand-up routine in Raw?

Way to turn what could have been a helpful guide for young women in understanding their boyfriends/husbands into the typical gender war crap. "I want a big screen TV" "I want jewelry"  ::)

Personally, I want happy young couples, and a lower divorce rate.

And it still has that humourous outlook to it.  It's just been added to by "those with some experience " in the matter.  Ladies need to understand us and we need to understand them. 
  "Let's go shopping.....for beer and pizzas"
  There, everyone happy now????? ;D

PS, I'm not too sure I could afford you, Vern.  Those black boots and diamonds run a high price.  Or we men can pull a Freddie Flintstone and rob a bank for the diamonds????  heehee :-\
Live well, all.

BYT Driver said:
PS, I'm not too sure I could afford you, Vern.  Those black boots and diamonds run a high price.  Or we men can pull a Freddie Flintstone and rob a bank for the diamonds????   heehee :-\
Live well, all.

Which would be exactly the reason why I also purchased myself the below pair of socks with my name on them!!

Ladies, when you just want to maintain the status quo at home (and give up the Robins egg blue baggied jewelery and Acura's) wear socks like this with flannel cow pajamas....it works a lot better than "I have a headache!!" Trust me on this one.  ;)

VeronicasSocks.jpg

Unfortunately, I couldn't get them to scan with my feet still in them!!

niner domestic said:
Man Scarlet, are you in big trouble if you have no clue what the robin egg's blue bag means...
Okay, I'll take one for the man team and I'll bite the hook that niner dropped.
What's with the robins egg blue??? 
Men only see in 16 bit colour, not 256 like your PC. ;D

BYT Driver said:
Okay, I'll take one for the man team and I'll bite the hook that niner dropped.
What's with the robins egg blue??? 
Men only see in 16 bit colour, not 256 like your PC. ;D

Oy yoy yoy....that just proves that you don't know us wimmin' folk at all.....

tico-bag.jpg

The Librarian said:
Unfortunately, I couldn't get them to scan with my feet still in them!!

Sounds like a job for a Geo Tech.

Then we could get a 3D Fly through.   ;D

Robin's Egg Blue.... Be Still My Heart!!  ;D

SamIAm said:
Anothe female perspective:

Boots.  Black boots.  Leather Boots.  With heels.  That is all I ask for.

(And NO -- COMBAT BOOTS DON'T COUNT!)

But shopping is much easier at Logistikunicorps...... ;D ;D ;D

Back