• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For The Ladies - Demystifying Men

Roy Harding said:
Work on it.

Inquiring minds want to see!!

Alright Buckaroo,

Just for you:

Vern's hand and sock, and, as an extra bonus this evening, a snippet of the aforementioned flannel cow pajamas!! Those pjs have been through a lot, they are cozy, comfy, warm, and about 15 years old now!!

Sockswithcows.jpg

Oh man... Tiffany's & Co... There is one opening up here in Vancouver in December, and I have to go shopping there... Not lookin' forward to it

The Librarian said:
Oy yoy yoy....that just proves that you don't know us wimmin' folk at all.....

tico-bag.jpg

It's like giving a gift to a child. You take the effort to buy a good present and in the end all they do is fuss over the wrapping.
I just see it as a blue bag that could hold two beers and maybe a sandwich. A little sandwich... not enough room for a nice ham sandwich with all the trimmings. ;D

ThainC said:
Oh man... Tiffany's & Co... There is one opening up here in Vancouver in December, and I have to go shopping there... Not lookin' forward to it
Ooooh man!! I bet your 9er is though!!!  >:D But hey (and I'll steal a quote here...Python) "Always look at the bright side of life!!" I'm betting there'll be something in it for you!!  ;D

career_radio-checker said:
It's like giving a gift to a child. You take the effort to buy a good present and in the end all they do is fuss over the wrapping.
I just see it as a blue bag that could hold two beers and maybe a sandwich. A little sandwich... not enough room for a nice ham sandwich with all the trimmings. ;D

Uhmmm,

If you buy us more stuff there, they have bigger bags and you just might get the sandwich into it after all!! Buy yours more...you'll see. You'll be the guinea pig for the boys to test the theory won't ya?

ThainC said:

Who's the LUCKY girl?!  >:D

Captain (Army)  Scarlet said:
OK, I've had enough.  Too many women got in here and now things are all complicated.
All we need are Boobs, Beer, Food.  That's it, that's all.  How you women exploit that to your advantage is up to you .

(.) y (.)
:cheers:
]>
(that last thing is a slice of pizza)

:D

Okay hang on...I'm of the species and even I'm getting confused.  How did we get from Paracowboy explaining the key to understanding men to Tiffany's? No wonder you fellas are confused. 
I'm not sure about jewelry, it's not really my thing (though I feel ya Libr!) I've always been more of an appreciation-of-action oriented gal myself. 

SOooooooooooo...just to clarify...you're saying that an AMAZING investment opportunity would be a Pizza biz...delivered by busty babes with a 6 pack as the special everyweek?
:-*

dano74 said:
Okay hang on...I'm of the species and even I'm getting confused.  How did we get from Paracowboy explaining the key to understanding men to Tiffany's? No wonder you fellas are confused. 
I'm not sure about jewelry, it's not really my thing (though I feel ya Libr!) I've always been more of an appreciation-of-action oriented gal myself. 

SOooooooooooo...just to clarify...you're saying that an AMAZING investment opportunity would be a Pizza biz...delivered by busty babes with a 6 pack as the special everyweek?
:-*

marry me

Yup, that'll do 'er for most of us.  But how would we get the wimmins to buy pizza???? ;D

Thanks Vern for the update on the robin's egg blue.  Luckily my niner doesn't know that one....yet?????? :'(

dano74 said:

Beer? check. Food? Check. Boobs? Check.

yup. good to go.

Kat Stevens said:

See?  Paracowboy was right...all I did was MENTION what I will now refer to with total reverence only as "THE THREE" (for those who are just joining in or for those who are reeeeeally slow that is 1. Boobs 2. Beer 3 Pizza (sandwiches - whatever) and I got a proposal?!

Where has this BEEEEEEEEN all my life? I TOLD you I need a cheat sheet...though Kat...if you're what they would call a "doer" and you're willing to share that 6 pack and a slice...me n' my boobs may be in trouble!
:-* DS

Well Dano, I'm already married. I already played the game. Many years ago.  ;)

The Librarian said:
Well Dano, I'm already married. I already played the game. Many years ago.  ;)

I hope you aren't saying access to the beer, food and, er, amenities stop with marriage?  :eek: :eek: :eek:

Paracowboy, you owe me for the monitor you made me spray beer all over!!  :rofl:

Hmmm, I already have the boobs, I can cook so the ham sandwiches are a given, and I make my own beer and wine so I always have something on tap or around to uncork and I have my own power and air tools...and my own big screen TV.....so

anyone need a husband, mine is going cheap?

niner domestic said:
anyone need a husband, mine is going cheap?

If  you want to sell a husband, we need more details as in :
Numbers of years in use, date of preemption (best before date : ),
conditions (mint, near mint), height, weight, activities, cost to maintain,
qualities and ''need to improve'' resale value, etc

;D

Édith : spelling and clarification of date of preemption

Sell? I was thinking more of it being a donation to PC's beer fund...sounds like he needs at least one out of the three...

Yrys said:
If  you want to sell a husband, we need more details as in :
Numbers of years in use, date of preemption, conditions
(mint, near mint), height, weight, activities, cost to maintain,
qualities and ''need to improve'' resale value, etc

;D

::)  I can see it all now......next you will want them labelled with a "Best Before Date:".

George Wallace said:
::)  I can see it all now......next you will want them labelled with a "Best Before Date:".

...and this is a problem why, George?

George, I don't need to "best before stamp" the hubby, he's well aware that when he turns 40, I'm trading him in for 2 twenty year olds. 

Back