• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFB Bagotville gets 2 Air Expeditionary Wing (CPC's 600 man Bn election promise)

I would imagine maintenance is force generated from the same squadron(s) as the aircrew, and I would think it desirable that operations staff also come from the same squadrons or wings as are FG air crew. 

So, 325 pers and growing to 700 pers seems like a lot of people for a skeleton organization.  I guess I am still lost on the employment concept for the Canadian AEW ... or maybe it is the FG concept that I am lost on.

... And what is the ACCUA if the OSE is the ops function?

From what I saw, 2 AEW was formed for ROTO O; although the RCAF tasks wings with follow on ROTOs, the follow on AEWs appear to be Frankenstein's monster filled from Wings across Canada.

As an ATF could (would most likely) have multiple platforms, the maintenance organization would be a conglamoration of assets that the Air Dets would bring.

Moving along, I see that 2 AES gained 23x Const positions on 01 Apr 2015.  What is the relationship of roles between these positions (which appear to be organized in two sections each under a jr offr) and the existing Construction Engineering Squadrons?

Back