• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

My heart is breaking to have to say I won't be joining you guys after all.
I've been in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Turns out I've developed an "impressive" blood clot in my leg that has had me immobilized all wknd.
Bright side to this is that the clot was formed by something I can eliminate easily from my life. Doctor said once cleared up I won't likely ever get one again :)
So I'm going in to see about postponing basic.
Fingers crossed.
Best wishes guys for a safe and exciting BMQ. :salute:

Sempai Julia said:
My heart is breaking to have to say I won't be joining you guys after all.
I've been in and out of the hospital since Wednesday.
Turns out I've developed an "impressive" blood clot in my leg that has had me immobilized all wknd.
Bright side to this is that the clot was formed by something I can eliminate easily from my life. Doctor said once cleared up I won't likely ever get one again :)
So I'm going in to see about postponing basic.
Fingers crossed.
Best wishes guys for a safe and exciting BMQ. :salute:
Sorry to hear that sempai! Hopefully you heal up soon and can make to St.Jean in due time!

Who all is going to the September 14th BMQ? Just got my offer today for AVNtech.

and i'm not listed for September 14th BMQ... yet I hope soon?! I feel like I'm just waiting but I'm so excited for all you that are going before!!!  :cdn:

The Cpl who had sent me my offer said there was only 5 people confirmed for the 14th at this time, so there are still plenty of spots :]

Hey guys looks like ill be heading out too on the 5th from the North Island also.

WesternFive said:
Turned down Mar Eng in hopes of getting my number 1. Wouldve been that date too. Lets hope I get in. Congrats man.

I decided to bite at the engineering, 2nd pick. best of luck to you.

Back