• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

e_pelletier

Inactive
Reaction score
FINALLY, i got the call,

course number 0187 (in french), full time reg forces as a sapper, i gotta be in st jean January 24 th at 1 PM (and the adventure begins),

anyone else coming ?

Congratulations e_pelletier, good luck on your course.  You will have a great adventure...

They told me my basic begins on the 25th, which is a tuesday, which I think you pointed out in another thread. So I'll call them this Monday to make sure, so maybe I'll be there on the 24th with ya. You'll notice me, I'll have my Army.ca t-shirt on :D

Lara80a said:
I start the 28th of August...anyone else???   :salute:

This whole crew will be there one week before you...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/46385.0.html

:salute: Ok ..Cool Ghost snake....I look forward to perhaps having you in my platoon.  I am so ready for this. Hard to wait. It still seems so far away.

NiTz said:
Hey i'll see you in Kingston i'm currently on POET at CFSCE, and trust me, you won't complain about having nothing to do here! LOTS of parades and PT, but the courses are cool and there are no inspections. Alright, see ya there!

Cheers!
Nitz

Sounds like a nice break from my current duties.  Don't worry, you will get used to it, and it WILL get harder.  ;D

Hey i'll see you in Kingston i'm currently on POET at CFSCE, and trust me, you won't complain about having nothing to do here! LOTS of parades and PT, but the courses are cool and there are no inspections. Alright, see ya there!

Cheers!
Nitz

If you POET guys do lots of PT then why is it that the Sigs always start off in the back, and end up being infront by the end of most runs ;D

Just kidding, I envy you guys quite a bit.

Hehe I must admit that the sigs do  A LOT more PT than us, but as some of my sigs friends explained, their courses are much easier than ours, so they can do more PT and less class time. And their PT is earlier than ours too! 6 o'clock for them, 6:45 for us. Yes, I admit it, we are treated very well on POET, no arms swinging, nearly no inspections (1 open locker inspection in nearly 3 months..  ::) ) Anyways, have a nice day!

Cheers!

Just got the call today, I'm off for basic on The 28th of August!!!  anyone else going then?  I was told I'd be in the RCR when I complete basic, no word as to what battalion yet.  When do we find that out?

Hey Hey,

I start IAP on the 28th, but there sending me up on the 25ft. Seems kinda early...
oh well, as long as I'm there!

Just got my call today. Infantry, PPCLI. Ill be in St. Jean on august 26 for the BMQ starting on the 28th. After waiting 8 mounths 6 weeks seem hardly any time to wait at all.

I know 2 here , well 3 including Ghost Snake.

My name is Amy Jesso , just incase if you notice me there. short little fire cracker darker hair..  haha!

My email is pink_typhoon@hotmail.com ,( yes old email address , lol ) please feel free to add me to msn and hopefully we can all chat and join up at BMQ.  My friend Jenna Pawich is going as well. Ill be sworn in on the 14th in Wpg , hers is the 10th ( Ill be there as well ). Family and myself are looking forward to it! If you're also getting sworn in on the 14th WPG , feel free to approach and say Hi!!

Im very excited to hopefully hear back from a few of yah , get to know some people before we even get there and share ' tips ' and such :)

Thanks guys , im really happy I found this thred!!

Whos pumped guys!! Not much longer left! I cant take the waiting any longer! Lol!

JESSO

Hehe, :D I got good news , I was told that I am going to QC, if they have room for me, if not then Borden . But i will be starting sometime in the week of August 28-Sept 6
So i might c u there, add my msn plevak_alex@hotmail.com and we can chat hope to c you there!. :salute:

GazeeboUnit said:
Hey Hey,

I start IAP on the 28th, but there sending me up on the 25ft. Seems kinda early...
oh well, as long as I'm there!
Will see you there :D

HL

I'll be there too!  Good-bye naval reserves, hello air force! :rage:

Give me a shout on msn if you like! spike745@hotmail.com

Back