• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Everything is set for Monday! Flying in late Friday evening. Phew! Cutting it close haha

1 week left!! Still no idea what my platoon number is. Back from holiday's and now it's running around getting the final items. :)

KM1984.. Same age if you were born that year.

I have the most rediculous question..when it says Qty 6 underware complete? What is that supposed to signify? Material? Or all the same like our socks? I am assuming it is the material as the guys do not have "complete" on their list. Anyone else notice that?

OK so from a friend who had to do this year's ago with his fire partner. Qty 6 underwear complete means bras and underwear; however do not be like his fire partner and bring thongs. He had to put cream on the area that chafed. I went out and bought a couple packs of briefs lol. Also yes, I was born that year. Glad to know someone is my age :)

Since I have been guessing up to this point (with some exceptions), out of curiosity,  who is female and who is male on our bmq so far?  I am female and since I did not clearly state before, I am chronologically 43.

make sure your underwear are the same color. I don't know 100% if you use your civi ones In your locker for inspections or your army issued ones. We didn't have army issue when I was in lol

Leeworthy said:
make sure your underwear are the same color. I don't know 100% if you use your civi ones In your locker for inspections or your army issued ones. We didn't have army issue when I was in lol
Thank you!

Back