• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hey everyone who is starting BMQ soon.
Congrats and best piece of advice I can give someone is go in with a positive mind set and be excited about everything you will learn :)

I chose a purple trade because my man is in and I want a better chance of being posted in the same town haha.

km1984 said:
I chose a purple trade because my man is in and I want a better chance of being posted in the same town haha.

Totally makes sense to me. Plus people go into what suits best for them

CanadianTiger said:
Totally makes sense to me. Plus people go into what suits best for them
Clerk was my second choice. First was supply and I would have rather gotten that one but I am going to try clerk out.

Same with me, I thought a lot of other things were really cool and I wish there would be a way to test things out, but long term I could only see myself loving clerk :)

Yeah !!! aussi peloton 103F le 10 août !!

SSICA !!! assermentation le 5 août par contre.... à montréal aussi !!

anyways on va se voir à St-Jean !!

Feeling more ready as each day passes.

Finished up at the old job a few days ago and got everything in order for my accumulated vacation pay and last paycheque. Recently got everything sorted out with vehicle insurance and made arrangements for it to be looked after; now just getting ready for the moving company the forces contracted to come by tomorrow and then I'm set to fly out Saturday morning. Definitely looking forward to starting the new chapter. :)

I swear in tomorrow morning. Got my bag packed, getting a few forms ready to go then it's time to relax and enjoy my house for the last night. Bed early though as it has been a really rough rough day.  Less then 48 hours!

Got my offer on Wednesday. I will be a traffic tech. After a year and a half I am finally heading to bmq on September 7th!!

On the job offer document. I had to sign another copy of it, that's when i saw it.

Turned down Mar Eng in hopes of getting my number 1. Wouldve been that date too. Lets hope I get in. Congrats man.

Back