• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 PPCLI

YAK is back in the Bn...has been since just prior to TF 1-06...Snr NCO now...

you say networking but how long does it really take to "network" ???

That all depends on how quick he can drink coffee at all the other CQ shops.  :)

Knew he went on tour, didn't know he stayed with the BN. Man Yak a SGT. Pretty scary stuff :) Can anyone get me Yaks, e-mail? Oh and speaking of SGTs I hear J.W. Faught is now a Sgt. Anyone know Mazza, Lennox, Vince Adams, Neferhoff, Russel Moore and what they are up too? So many people so little time :)

Adams-injured in TF 03-06, doing alright

Neferhoff-OT'd

Moore-still with BN was on TF 03-06

Nederhoff OT's now he is one of the last people I would have thought to leave the infantry!

Vince was hurt, I hope it wasn't overly serious and that he is doing well. Last time I saw him his wife had just given birth, he's another mate I would like to get in touch with.

If you have army email its easy.

As far as Nederhoff, well I don't really know what to say.

I think although am not sure that Vince is back to work

No, I don't have an army e-mail anymore, I retired in 03 and went back to school, just finishing up a Masters degree atm so I've been buried under an avalanch of paper and out of touch with the regiment.

Action,
  I sent you a PM! :)
Yes Tout is one and the same from A Coy Transport. :)

I sent you his personal email as well. If anyone would like to get in touch with him PM me here and I'll send you his email addy. I was reading off names to him and he was hey that is great to here so and so is doing so well etc... He is not a message board type guy so wouldn't come on here which is too bad really.

I just signed up because "TOUT" my husband's OP Harmony Plaque got busted as we renovating our house, and I was looking for pictures of the center glass part so I could take it and get it repaired for him. :)

I still work with people living with developmental disabilities, ADHD, Autism etc... Only not with Adults now (wow where did 14 years go) now with Children and Youth as a Special Needs Teacher Assistant, which I love. :)

Mistyqueen

hows yak doing?  i havent seen him in the odd.
Chief is out here in suffield, married, 3 kids, kinda responsible. 
scooter are you going to the adrienne clarkson/ lady p thing?

Two words I would never have thought go together,,,,Chief and Resposible..LOL ..Tell him Hi!!!

Chief is a riot. Him and i worked together for six months and we drove evernody else crazy. Somebody got an email address for him? Thats assuming Derrick knows how to use a computer  ;D

those sausage fingers of his dont allow him to type.  he doesnt check his military email either.  if you want, pm me and i can send you his phone number.

2 PPCLI 1959 - 66  Edmonton.  Where are Bill Miller, Jack lemmon. Cpl.Witt, Sgt. Baswick. :salute:

Facebook has two books for 2 PPCLI

The first one is:

Group Info
Name:
Grumpy, disgruntled, Ex- 2PPCLI guys
Type:
Common Interest - Friends
Description:
The name says it all, but I guess you don't have to be grumpy...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2306490770

The second one:

Group Info
Name:
2VP PPCLI
Type:
Organizations - Clubs & Societies
Description:
Current or former military members who have passed across the parade square of 2nd Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2248147721

Back