• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 PPCLI

YAK is back in the Bn...has been since just prior to TF 1-06...Snr NCO now...

Knew he went on tour, didn't know he stayed with the BN. Man Yak a SGT. Pretty scary stuff :) Can anyone get me Yaks, e-mail? Oh and speaking of SGTs I hear J.W. Faught is now a Sgt. Anyone know Mazza, Lennox, Vince Adams, Neferhoff, Russel Moore and what they are up too? So many people so little time :)

Adams-injured in TF 03-06, doing alright

Neferhoff-OT'd

Moore-still with BN was on TF 03-06

Nederhoff OT's now he is one of the last people I would have thought to leave the infantry!

Vince was hurt, I hope it wasn't overly serious and that he is doing well. Last time I saw him his wife had just given birth, he's another mate I would like to get in touch with.

If you have army email its easy.

As far as Nederhoff, well I don't really know what to say.

I think although am not sure that Vince is back to work

No, I don't have an army e-mail anymore, I retired in 03 and went back to school, just finishing up a Masters degree atm so I've been buried under an avalanch of paper and out of touch with the regiment.

Action,
  I sent you a PM! :)
Yes Tout is one and the same from A Coy Transport. :)

I sent you his personal email as well. If anyone would like to get in touch with him PM me here and I'll send you his email addy. I was reading off names to him and he was hey that is great to here so and so is doing so well etc... He is not a message board type guy so wouldn't come on here which is too bad really.

I just signed up because "TOUT" my husband's OP Harmony Plaque got busted as we renovating our house, and I was looking for pictures of the center glass part so I could take it and get it repaired for him. :)

I still work with people living with developmental disabilities, ADHD, Autism etc... Only not with Adults now (wow where did 14 years go) now with Children and Youth as a Special Needs Teacher Assistant, which I love. :)

Mistyqueen

hows yak doing?  i havent seen him in the odd.
Chief is out here in suffield, married, 3 kids, kinda responsible. 
scooter are you going to the adrienne clarkson/ lady p thing?

Two words I would never have thought go together,,,,Chief and Resposible..LOL ..Tell him Hi!!!

Chief is a riot. Him and i worked together for six months and we drove evernody else crazy. Somebody got an email address for him? Thats assuming Derrick knows how to use a computer  ;D

those sausage fingers of his dont allow him to type.  he doesnt check his military email either.  if you want, pm me and i can send you his phone number.

2 PPCLI 1959 - 66  Edmonton.  Where are Bill Miller, Jack lemmon. Cpl.Witt, Sgt. Baswick. :salute:

Facebook has two books for 2 PPCLI

The first one is:

Group Info
Name:
Grumpy, disgruntled, Ex- 2PPCLI guys
Type:
Common Interest - Friends
Description:
The name says it all, but I guess you don't have to be grumpy...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2306490770

The second one:

Group Info
Name:
2VP PPCLI
Type:
Organizations - Clubs & Societies
Description:
Current or former military members who have passed across the parade square of 2nd Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2248147721

Back