• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Of Army.ca Members To Be on K-Rock In Edmonton

Bruce Monkhouse

Pinball Dude
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/42465/post-372695.html#msg372695

Thought I would post this here untill after May 2nd so more people might see it rather than looking in the quagmire that is Radio chatter...... ;)

Thanks Bruce for moving us over here, probably a more noticeable location.

We (Camochick & I) probably won't get much time on air as we all know how busy morning radio is. But, we'll make sure to get our point across about supporting the troops. We are also intending to issue Tess' Remembrance Day Challenge to the public. We'll see how it all goes I guess.

:cdn:

good for you gals! I love K-rock!

I'll be on pt at 0800, but maybe I'll just go to the unit gym and tune the radio to K-Rock. Gimme a shout out. And send pictures.

Dirty pictures.

woohoo!!!

Dirty pictures, and my name mentioned.

Dang life does net get better than that!!

dileas

tess

bumping this back up as a reminder.  It takes place in the next ten minutes for those interested.

K-Rock podcasts  http://www.k-rock973.com/index.asp?CP=BBAR1

Thanks, Old Medic...I forgot...listening...

Just finished listening - - You two were awesome.....well-spoken.....very, very cool.  Thanks for getting the word out there.  :)

Hey there: my email actually made it on air.  Good job, ladies, and all the best to you and yours.

von Garvin out!

:D

Journeyman said:
Just finished listening - - You two were awesome.....well-spoken.....very, very cool.  Thanks for getting the word out there.   :)
+1

Podcast kept "unbuffering" but what I heard sounded good......

Caught the last half...what I heard was terrific, especially the stand on trenton redition...didn't give an inch. Great!! :cheers:

GAP said:
Caught the last half...what I heard was terrific, especially the stand on trenton redition...didn't give an inch. Great!! :cheers:
+1

von Garvin out.

Congrats! I missed it  - damn web cast wasn't working for me.

I missed it too... does anyone have a stored copy or know of a playback source?

I recall that Camochick mentioned they would be getting a tape from the station.

Hey guys, I'm so glad you listened and even wrote in haha. NO journeyman they didnt make me cry haha. We are getting a copy of it and will send it out to anyone who wants to hear it. We mentioned army.ca tons haha, so now we look like internet dorks but atleast we got the word out. I hope we did you proud! Thanks, Pea and Camo >:D

Hey All. Thanks to those that took the time to listen in. I had a blast at the station and hope we did alright at helping to raise awareness for the troops. Thanks Journeyman and VonGarvin for writing in. That was awesome. Hope you all got our "shout out!".  :cdn:

Pea said:
Hey All. Thanks to those that took the time to listen in. I had a blast at the station and hope we did alright at helping to raise awareness for the troops. Thanks Journeyman and VonGarvin for writing in. That was awesome. Hope you all got our "shout out!".  :cdn:
Yes, I "got my shout out to my peeps", whatever that means.  Just wanted to let you know, as you were on air, that I was listening.  That's right, instead of going to bed after 24 hours as an assessor on a course (platoon warrant officer's course), I stayed up and listened.  Then I went to bed.  You two did a great job!   :cheers:  Here's a beer for both of you :cheers:

(edit) PS: it's 'von Garvin' not "VonGarvin"  :p

Cheers

(BTW: You can call me anything, except maybe late for dinner)  ;D

Back