• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

VETERAN COINS - TO COMMEMORATE YOUR SERVICE

Drewcifer

VETERAN
Subscriber
Reaction score
THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY @Mike Bobbitt

ALL FOUR AD.jpg

VETERAN COINS - TO COMMEMORATE YOUR SERVICE

Veteran Coins, as the name suggests provides coins designating the owner as a VETERAN of the Canadian Armed Forces. All coins come personalized providing the member has provided the necessary information.

So far we offer three coins at $40 each and one at $30 (Cornwallis);

Non Traditional which offers a more Canadian logo than the traditional and, a more aggressive style than the norm is almost identical to the French version.

Traditional Veteran offers the cornflake we all came to love and last but not least, the Cornwallis Coin designed to allow you to commemorate all the good times you had at this institute for higher enhanced learning.

I’ve strived to provide you with a high quality keepsake worth treasuring for the rest of your life and believe that all of the coins offered do just that.

Made from gold plated zinc struck in a 2" die and 4mm thick, the edging is cross-cut diamond front and back with reeded rim on the edges as found on government issued coins such as dimes and quarters to give it a more enhanced official look.

Don’t be fooled by it’s rustic yet beautiful antique gold plated finish, this may have a warm qualify look but it also has a confident weight & heft when held in the hand.

Being larger, and thicker because of it’s 3D molded front and back it is heavier than pretty much all other challenge coins you will have come across and, when dropped or placed on a hard surface will have a more robust sound than other coins.

Except for the Cornwallis coin these are serialized with the name of the purchaser vetted to the best of our ability and kept on record.

A blank area for your unit, corps or regiment is roughly in the center and below that is room for your Rank, Name and Initials to be engraved. At the bottom is a small space for the coin serial number.

The laser engraving as well as shipping and handling (Canada only) are included in the price, and both are done at or about the same time so it is necessary for orders to be pre paid.

The engraving itself is worth more than the price of the coin and makes this an excellent deal for a memento that you or the recipient will cherish forever.

Coins are $40 each with a portion of each sale going to the UNITED FEDERATION OF CANADIAN VETERANS to help VETERANS and to help support Army.ca and their ongoing efforts to ensure freedom of information flows throughout the unofficial Veteran and military community.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

$40 each - I accept etransfer or Pay Pal to veterancoins@hotmail.com however, if paying by Pay Pal please ensure you add an extra $2 to make it $42

I also accept cheque, money order and can, if all other alternatives are not going to work, accept a credit card if conditions are favorable.

For ease in verification please ensure that the name you for payment is mentioned in your order so I can cross reference it.

TO ORDER

Ordering is fairly simple. Before you do, sit back and put your information together. There isn’t a whole lot of room on the coin so the information required is pretty basic.

I just need your years of service, outfit or corps, rank, name initials CD if you have one and mailing address. It is more accurate if we follow the format so please, consider the below examples when ordering;

1987 – 2017
AIRBORNE
MCPL JUMPER RJ CD2

Ricky Jumper, L101 CFB Petawawa, Petawawa ON K5H 2A7

Paid via etransfer Ricky Jumper

1986-1990
ABLE SEAMAN
ABBN HIGHLINER WS

Billy Highliner, 108 Codfish Lane Halifax NS B0E1A0

Paid by Pay Pal William Highliner

1976 – still serving
LOGISTICS
CAPT PAPERS DR CD1

Dave Papers, 25 Pencil St Kingston ON, K7M 8Y2

Paid by etransfer K Papers

Please be aware that your order is not an order the information has been confirmed by both of us (me and you) as accurate and, that you have paid. Partial or unpaid orders will be deleted to remove confusion which will require you to start all over again if you later wish to order.

Once we confirm your info to your satisfaction & you send a $40 etransfer to veterancoins@hotmail.com you’re in the pipeline and all you need do is watch and shoot at Log into Facebook

THIS POST HAS BEEN APPROVED BY @Mike Bobbitt

Good day Sir. I’m very interested in order one of your Veteran coin. Can I do this here?

Back