• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 Of Army.ca Members To Be on K-Rock In Edmonton

Well I guess my Mom passed the message along I would be on the radio to half my darn family so they all tuned in. My aunt just called to say "how cute I sounded"... :-[ I asked what she thought of the info that was said, and she replied "uh, I guess it was good". Oh well, I sounded "cute".  ???

I've received a few messages thanking Camo & I for taking time and going on air. I am very glad to see a lot of people heard it and enjoyed it. God bless our troops!

Unfortunately was not able to log in at work, so we missed out.

Tried to do it at home thisevening, the archive of the broadcast not there yet  :'(

Can't wait to hear it though!  Go on ya girls!

dileas

tess

ahem!
Can't help but notice a death of dirty pictures coming my way.

paracowboy said:
ahem!
Can't help but notice a death of dirty pictures coming my way.

Supposed to ask nicely...yeesh. Did you happen to catch the broadcast Para?

no. Between Parade and PT we missed it. I'm sure you girls did us proud, though.

And I want to thank you both for your continued support. I can't tell you what it means. Having been on the opposite end of the spectrum, from being verbally and physically assaulted, to being spat on while in uniform. The continuous handshakes, waves, and ribbons here in Edmonton can almost get this crotchety ol' man sniffling.

'Course, some nudie-pics would go a long way...

Good on the two of you...unfortunately I missed it, being at work and all, but I hope to get to listen to it

Thanks very much Para.. We're very happy to be able to show support for such great people who do an important job.

As soon as we get a copy from the station we will arrange to get it out to those interested. Just PM if you wish to get a copy of it.

We got a copy of the broadcast today and pea is sending it out to those who want to listen. Just pm her and she can email it to you. Hope you all enjoy >:D

Like Camo said.. I am able to send it out. If you're interested, drop me a line.

Ok, those who have asked for a copy in the last half an hour - it is on it's way. You should get 2 e-mails, and it should play with media player.

GOT THEM, AND HEARD THEM BOTH, AMAZING GALS!!!

Very excellent interview that you both did! camochick, pea  :salute:!

I was also impressed with the Gents from the station that did the interview!  And Journeyman, VonGarvin right on hehe!

dileas

tess

Well done, luv x 2!

You did a great job and I don't say that lightly having been on air a few times myself.

That was awesome you two... and thank you for uploading it for us :)

Excellent job ladies!

I would have been listening live, except the morning was not going the way I wanted to.
Thanks for putting it up for us to listen to. I cranked it so that hubby could hear it in the bedroom and he sends his sincerest thanks to you for being a voice for all involved in the CF.

Finally listening to it now... great work guys! Sorry I didn't get around to posting the audio files, but I see you beat me to the punch. We're all proud!

Great job! It was outstanding to listen to, two intelligent and articulate women expressing such support and appreciation for our great heroes and soldiers. The army.ca  :salute: to both of you!

Back