• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Yay me

The Shuttle run was a joke too. I was fortunate enough do only do 2 in my career, the rest were all ruck marches, now those are fun!

Just had my interview and I am pleased to report it went very well! Now, medical on Tuesday and a bunch more waiting but things are looking good!

eharps

Congratulations! I'm waiting to get past the reference check hiccup. Hopefully it won't be long before I get on the list as well.

Woooot congrats to everyone, did you receive some offers?! I leave for BMQ oct 24th! :D

Sure did! I am heading to sunny St. Jean for Nov 9 BMQ.

eharps

Sempai Julia said:
I was just merit listed!!
That's all.

I ran out of people to tell so thought I'd let you all know.

I will try not to be "that person" with a hundred questions already answered.

I'm just going to work hard and enjoy the process.

STOKED!!!![emoji1]

I've just been merit listed. My medical and interview was cleared back in august, my background and credit check have just been cleared (no i've never been arrested or anything neither is my credit bad) which is kind of weird considering it took a while! I wonder when i'm going to receive the call to go for my basic training, i'm pretty damn stoked right now too, cheers to whoever is actually leaving for bmq and has a set date, hope my time comes soon,

Cheers

Charlo

I got a call today at 8am sharp for my job offer! Getting shipped off to BMQ on Oct 31st.

messupdude said:
I got a call today at 8am sharp for my job offer! Getting shipped off to BMQ on Oct 31st.

Congratulations! What trade are you going for?

Back