• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whine about Vern Thread - so that we can keep actual threads ... well, actual.

Just remember Vern - "Too many stupid people, not enough AMMO" (perhaps that should be in one of their threads?).

MM

medicineman said:
Just remember Vern - "Too many stupid people, not enough AMMO" (perhaps that should be in one of their threads?).

MM

I'm surprised those who dislike Vern so much have not jumped in here.  Given a free-for-all and they are no shows.  How uncivilized.

Vern, it is your fault that clearing out of Gagetown went so smoothly for me. Your professionalism and desire to help completely ruined the experience for me. Dont you know its supped to be frustrating ??

Thanks.... :threat:

I'd like to complain that Vern stood us up at the Meet and Greet in Toronto ... she's the only reason most of us went.

On the other hand though, we probably all got home a lot more sober and a lot less poor because she wasn't there to have an influence on us.

Oh, and I heard that she forced the doctor to OD Michael Jackson ... thanks Vern!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBav72i7I3s

All: Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do! We do! Vern does!  Vern does!
Karl: Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
Lenny: Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
Alien: We do! We do! Vern does!  Vern does!
All: Who holds back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?
We do! We do! Vern does!  Vern does!
Skinner: Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Homer: Who rigs every Oscar night?
All: We do! We do! Vern does!  Vern does!

I wish I knew how to photoshop because we all know the REAL reason behind Tiger's fall.........

Strike said:
I'm surprised those who dislike Vern so much have not jumped in here.  Given a free-for-all and they are no shows.  How uncivilized.

We banned them.

Sorry about that.

If we'd only known that somebody wanted them...

Big Silverback said:
I heard something about Vern on a grassy knoll somewhere?

As all X-File fans know Vern is innocent of this: It was the CSM in the storm drain.  ;D

"The only thing worse than being talked about, is NOT being talked about"

Oscar Wilde

(Now let's see how long it takes Vern to blast me for not including a link to the reference...  :christmas happy:)

Dave Kujan: Do you believe in her, Verbal?
Verbal: Keaton always said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze Vern.

BulletMagnet said:
Sounded more like an invitation to me JM  >:D
You're probably right -- those red-heads are a pretty impetuous lot...and used to having their own way.  :nod: 

:-\

don't let her see fear.........don't let her see fear.........

Back