• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Whine about Vern Thread - so that we can keep actual threads ... well, actual.

ArmyVern said:
:camo:

I wasn't about to out you --- you could have stayed in the closet.  >:D

I know the thread is about picking on you, and you have broad shoulders too. Still, it seemed only fair to share the wealth, or is it the wrath?

Old Sweat said:
I know the thread is about picking on you, and you have broad shoulders too. Still, it seemed only fair to share the wealth, or is it the wrath?

Edited to add: I really wanted to point out that you were reduced to hedging drinks by coming on to a poor, pathetic senior citizen.

Feel free to pile it onto me; it was Griffens ... and remember that guy who then came over and insisted that I pose for a shot with him too?? LMAO. Drink more beer (rum for me)!!

Just be advised that Bruce may edit his post:

Thats where he keeps his hardwood.....

8)

ArmyVern said:
Feel free to pile it onto me; it was Griffens ... and remember that guy who then came over and insisted that I pose for a shot with him too?? LMAO. Drink more beer (rum for me)!!

Indeed it was. And you went back to the shack for your OPME online session and I went back to the officers' quarters and the odd "me too" dude went back to Welsford. It's too bad the Brew Pub mob in Kingston couldn't live up to our high moral standards.

Old Sweat said:
Indeed it was. And you went back to the shack for your OPME online session

Oh gawd ... I forgot about that; that went over well.  >:D

As for the Kingston crew, they are a bunch of wusses who couldn't hold a candle to us.  ;D

You sent me a PM a few days later to tell me that the instructor docked you a few marks for spelling your last name incorrectly.  :salute:

Vern apparently has all the parts between her legs and I don't know wtf that means... ???

It means she has all the sweetness of a woman.  And doesn't hesitate to pillage people with her penis (to quote one of my profs) when they try to get around their clothing entitlement. >:D

ArmyVern said:
As for the Kingston crew, they are a bunch of wusses who couldn't hold a candle to us.  ;D
Hmm.....dripping candle wax -- now there's a flashback to band camp    ;)

Journeyman said:
Hmm.....dripping candle wax -- now there's a flashback to band camp    ;)

Crap. You had to remind me of that didn't you? I can safely apologize on behalf of the two of us though ---
Old Sweat really didn't intend to drip that wax into your eye. We're sorry.  :-*

George Wallace said:
Starting to sound like a "drop short" on a unibrow..........  >:D

We'd have required more than just one candle to handle that unibrow of his.  :-X

Back