• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

Argh... armed forces day today.... shift days off tomorrow.. have to wait for Friday to possibly hear anything.... my alternative is to VR... do not want to stay ACOP

Still have some hope. Cant find a message in my general traffic. Dont know where to even look besides there...Anyone have any idea where these messages are released to?

I'm a pretty patient dude. I've been doing this OT thing since 2011. But this delay is seriously testing my limits. It's the constant cycle of anticipation and disspointment that goes on daily since April 30th that gets to me.

Its times like this I wish we could fire people. Due date is well over passed, here is your notice of intent to release paperwork. You have 30 days to clear your desk lol

Scuba_Dave said:
Its times like this I wish we could fire people. Due date is well over passed, here is your notice of intent to release paperwork. You have 30 days to clear your desk lol

Don't forget to include the Tim Hortons McDonalds application.(edit: I would prefer to have my coffee in a timely fashion) 

In Petawawa here....

Just got my offer! Had to wait 5 years, but its finally happening....  going blue!

Hope it works out for the rest of you...as I've been on here for the last few weeks as well looking for ANY updates.

Good luck!

Well I hope not too many applied for avn tech

Otherwise off to school I go

Eye In The Sky said:
What trade did you get DW?

ATIS....  as you may remember from waaaay back, it was my first choice.... but I had no choice but to go another route that was similar, but then that became a very complicated path.

i just want out of the Infantry. been doing it for  longer then i should have been. it is time for a break of digging in and pushing myself for some CSM to look good. i want a job with a bit better pay (spec pay) and maybe rest my body..

is that too much to ask?? getting tired of playing this waiting game...

Broken Tired 031 said:
i just want out of the Infantry. been doing it for  longer then i should have been. it is time for a break of digging in and pushing myself for some CSM to look good. i want a job with a bit better pay (spec pay) and maybe rest my body..

is that too much to ask?? getting tired of playing this waiting game...

sorry for the rant, just getting frustrated

Im fairly certain everyone will get what they asked for. Its just the waiting game guys, none of us are new to it, and I know its not a surprise to any of us either lol. I know personally its just that limbo feeling that is getting under my skin. Im sure its the same with each and every one of you who have not heard yet. On the plus side, tomorrow is Thursday..The day before Friday :D

Scuba_Dave said:
Im fairly certain everyone will get what they asked for. Its just the waiting game guys, none of us are new to it, and I know its not a surprise to any of us either lol. I know personally its just that limbo feeling that is getting under my skin. Im sure its the same with each and every one of you who have not heard yet. On the plus side, tomorrow is Thursday..The day before Friday :D

Yeah I'm sure once the messages come in, all of this waiting and frustration will be forgotten. But it's not that time yet, so let the complaints flow... like diarreah from the buffalo.

Thought I'd also say that I received my OT message to ATIS this afternoon (I'm in Greenwood).

Best of luck to the rest of you still waiting.

Back