• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Voluntary Occupational Transfer ( VOT )

Yeah good times haha 38 1/5 days by my calculations since VOTs "Could have been in End April" << Which is anything from April 15th on lol

My adj just came by to let me know that the career manager hasn't heard anything. At least I know the chain is looking into it.

Yeah my Chief has been checking up on things every few days. Either everyone on this forum has been rejected or things arent moving yet HAHA!! And going bonkers is an understatement :p

Day 2... and the hell continues! I am almost wondering if everyone on this forum just didn't make it!!!

I work in the office the processes the messages so not only would I have to be rejected, my whole regiment would have to have been. So I'm still maintaining an ever dwindling supply of hope.

FWIW, I just got an email from DMCPC stating that they have my aircrew medical portion on my application signed off but my Medical file hadn't been sent to CFEME. Needless to say I am in a scramble.

Not sure if this helps anyone know where the VOT process is at this time. Or if it's just my case.

Clerk Wannabe said:
I work in the office the processes the messages so not only would I have to be rejected, my whole regiment would have to have been. So I'm still maintaining an ever dwindling supply of hope.

Fill out a 2227 for some more. Even though theres a national shortage you don't want to miss out if we happen to find some sitting in the depot.

DrtyBinRat said:
Fill out a 2227 for some more. Even though theres a national shortage you don't want to miss out if we happen to find some sitting in the depot.

I asked about getting some 2227s but they told me I had to fill out a DND 7 and wait 12-16 business days but that there might be a delay due to the stat for "The International Day of Awareness for Those Who Have Planters Warts" or the IDATWHPW. So more waiting I guess.  ;D

Bahahaha no thats where they went wrong. You need to fill out the 2227 then get a 2228 and continue on that side hahaha. You work in the office and havent seen anything so there are still glimmers of hope! My chief is currently in a VTC with my CM...Im hoping she says something about whats going on hahaha

Congrats! Thanks for updating.

What's the first letter of your last name? =P (j/k you dont have to answer)

Congrats to all who are getting their offers.

To those who don't this year...keep at 'er, get decent PERs and strengthen your application for next year!

Bah. Nothing today, it's 3:30 in Ottawa so more waiting! Grats to those who did get it today.

For those who are going to be applying for the 2015/16 AVOTP or COTP...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h158pbpFb-k

Congrats to all that have received theirs so far!! Its only 1pm here so hoping COB today or first thing in the morning!! Stressed, anxious, and bloody excited all at the same time!!!

Scuba_Dave said:
Congrats to all that have received theirs so far!! Its only 1pm here so hoping COB today or first thing in the morning!! Stressed, anxious, and bloody excited all at the same time!!!

Messages come from NDHQ so you should just go by Ottawa time. A buddy and I track the time in Ottawa and make up elaborate back stories as to why nothing has come out yet. For example

"Hey, it's 1300 in Ottawa."

"Yeah but they have to sit down at their desks or finish their conversations before they look at the computer for the first time so that'll take until about 1315"

"Yeah I guess, and then they'll have to head off to a meeting"

"No, it's 2 July, it's Katy's birthday so there's cake in the conference room"

"Katy from the 3rd floor? The one with the clubbed foot?"

"No, Katy from the 15th floor with the poodle who won't stop peeing on the couch"

And so on...

Back