• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs Harris - Vote Hard with a Vengence

No. It says a lot about Trump.

;)
instead of accepting how bad a candidate Trump is, a whole narrative is created. The Democrats saw that Biden was not considered a suitable candidate by enough voters and had the sense to change course. The race is still probably closer than it should be because Kamala Harris is maybe not a great candidate herself and because of political polarization

instead of accepting how bad a candidate Trump is, a whole narrative is created. The Democrats saw that Biden was not considered a suitable candidate by enough voters and had the sense to change course. The race is still probably closer than it should be because Kamala Harris is maybe not a great candidate herself and because of political polarization
Bingo,

Had the majority of the Republican Party chosen to dump Trump and gone to a a much more ‘typical’ Republican candidate like Nikki Haley, I don’t think it would be much of a contest.

I don’t think Harris is a good candidate, but she’s probably good enough to beat Trump.

Bingo,

Had the majority of the Republican Party chosen to dump Trump and gone to a a much more ‘typical’ Republican candidate like Nikki Haley, I don’t think it would be much of a contest.

I don’t think Harris is a good candidate, but she’s probably good enough to beat Trump.
which brings me to the second part. Had the Republicans chosen Haley and i was an American I would have voted for her over Harris or Biden

Rather amusing watching folks come out and defend arguably the worst candidate in presidential history, that would be Harris for you deniers. The media and her sudden supporters are like clapping seals :ROFLMAO:.

Higher taxes
Open borders
Weak on crime
Censorship
Likely executive orders that assault all manner of the constitution
Abuse of authority as AG
You’d think “34-count convicted felon” would objectively, without comment, make someone the worst candidate, but here we are.

Rather amusing watching folks come out and defend arguably the worst candidate in presidential history, that would be Harris for you deniers. The media and her sudden supporters are like clapping seals :ROFLMAO:.

Higher taxes
Open borders
Weak on crime
Censorship
Likely executive orders that assault all manner of the constitution
Abuse of authority as AG
how can you be weaker on crime than an actual criminal?

What we have is a contrast between 45’s term and 46’s term. A vote for Trump will see an improvement on what was a good term (Trump’s first term). A vote for Harris will see a worsening of an already bad term (Biden’s).

All the lawfare and media/DNC lies won’t change that. If you’re hung up on the bullshit “34 count felony conviction” and are totally ok with the Biden corruption… then your are a victim of propaganda. I’m not staying there isn’t room for criticism about Trump but consider for a moment if you took the media lies and corrupt lawfare out of 45s term, what would you have?

What we have is a contrast between 45’s term and 46’s term. A vote for Trump will see an improvement on what was a good term (Trump’s first term). A vote for Harris will see a worsening of an already bad term (Biden’s).

All the lawfare and media/DNC lies won’t change that. If you’re hung up on the bullshit “34 count felony conviction” and are totally ok with the Biden corruption… then your are a victim of propaganda. I’m not staying there isn’t room for criticism about Trump but consider for a moment if you took the media lies and corrupt lawfare out of 45s term, what would you have?
I’d have half of his team refusing to support him for a second term, even publicly saying so.

To quote what PJ O’Rourke said about Hillary Clinton, I said about Biden four years ago and Harris today:

“She (Clinton) is bad. But she’s bad within normal parameters”.

Were I a Yank, I’d vote for a ham sandwich before I’d vote for Trump.

I find myself in the same boat here though. I’d vote for a ham sandwich before I’d vote for Trudeau.

The Democrats had to be forced into "changing course" by a display of Biden on a bad day that was too egregious for any amount of whitewashing, and then they forced him out. Until then, they tried to paper everything over.

There's no "maybe" about Harris. She was a hopeless candidate during the 2020 primary. The administration soon got in the habit of hiding her away, and it wasn't because they wanted to protect her factory finish until 2024. In the early stages of this election cycle, one of the courses of action floated for improving Biden's chances was to replace Harris with another VP candidate.

The Democrats had to be forced into "changing course" by a display of Biden on a bad day that was too egregious for any amount of whitewashing, and then they forced him out. Until then, they tried to paper everything over.

There's no "maybe" about Harris. She was a hopeless candidate during the 2020 primary. The administration soon got in the habit of hiding her away, and it wasn't because they wanted to protect her factory finish until 2024. In the early stages of this election cycle, one of the courses of action floated for improving Biden's chances was to replace Harris with another VP candidate.
but they did change course instead of sitting around bitching about Trump polling higher for another 2 months

Back