US Presidential Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
Fishbone Jones said:
Newsmax is making a stir and taking lots of people from Fox.

Saw that.

Story here. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/media/fox-news-newsmax-reliable-sources/index.html

Slight shift but not noticeable to upend their viewership.  But time may change that.

 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
33
Points
530
That promise lasted as long as a sugar cube in a monsoon.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326549780995039233
 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
33
Points
530
Remius said:
Saw that.

Story here. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/12/media/fox-news-newsmax-reliable-sources/index.html

Slight shift but not noticeable to upend their viewership.  But time may change that.


I don't  know how slight this is.
https://www.newsmaxtv.com/news/smashes2
 

SupersonicMax

Army.ca Veteran
Mentor
Reaction score
59
Points
530
Fishbone Jones said:
That promise lasted as long as a sugar cube in a monsoon.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326549780995039233

But Trump declaring victory even before the votes were counted is okay  ::)
 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
Looks like Arizona has been flipped.  That puts Biden at 290. 

https://www.foxnews.com/elections/2020/general-results

Although I doubt Trump regrets anything, but maybe he shouldn’t have attacked McCain the way he has even after his death.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/08/john-mccain-arizonas-gop-defeat-donald-trump-434913


 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
A bit of humour from McCain’s daughter.


https://mobile.twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/1327105698468147201

Too funny.
 

shawn5o

Full Member
Reaction score
4
Points
230
Navy_Pete said:
Ah wow, that's a really clever bit of rhetoric that I wish I had thought of. Nothing undermines someone's argument than 'supporting' it with the insane blog rantings of an unhinged survivalist on the internet.  Well played.  :Tin-Foil-Hat:

Hi NP

We can say the same thing about HuffPo, CNN, etc (ok - no survivalists in them)

Question - how do you know the guy is unhinged

Fact - Biden's win is statistically impossible.
 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
China has now congratulated Biden.


https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-congratulates-president-elect-joe-biden


Time to accept the inevitable.
 

Bruce Monkhouse

Army.ca Myth
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
108
Points
780
They just want to make sure they get their money's worth out of him. 







Kidding …...a bunch of you put your nitro away, the heart rate WILL go down. :whistle:
 

mariomike

Army.ca Legend
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
61
Points
630
Remius said:
Time to accept the inevitable.

Pretty hilarious compared to 2016, when the Republicans Called Democrats 'Sore Losers' After the Election.  :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtkcd2FsLWU
 

QV

Sr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/11/13/pro-biden_bug_also_suspected_in_georgias_vote-counting_software__125995.html

In the early hours of Nov. 5, a surge of some 20,000 mail-in votes suddenly appeared for Joe Biden, while approximately 1,000 votes for President Trump mysteriously disappeared from his own totals in the critical swing state, where Biden holds a razor-thin lead.

“The software appears to have thrown votes from Trump to Biden here too,” he said in a RealClearInvestigations interview. “Or Biden ballots were manufactured."

The large disparity of gains between the two candidates "was something I had never witnessed before in my years of election monitoring,” said Favorito, a career IT professional who has been a leading advocate for election integrity in the state over the past two decades. He says he is not a Republican or Trump supporter.


“We explained that Dominion was rejected in Texas for failing to meet basic security standards before they bought it."

This can't be ignored.
 

shawn5o

Full Member
Reaction score
4
Points
230
Ralph said:
No. Rupert is still the executive chairman and the one somewhat left-leaning son quit earlier this year. Maybe it was his wife you overheard?

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/31/897929181/james-murdoch-quits-family-media-empire-after-disagreements

shawn5o said:
Hi Ralph

Thanks for pointing that out. I can't remember where I got that tidbit about the mrs - I'll look back for it.
Found it

November 10, 2020
Fox News pays the price for betraying its viewership
By Andrea Widburg

UPDATE: The price of playing beat the clock with posts is that I make mistakes. The Sarah Murdoch who has been steadily funding ACT BLUE and other Democrat recipients is not Lachlan Murdoch's wife. While Sarah is rumored to lean politically left, she is not a fiery leftist. I apologize to you, the readers, and to Sarah Murdoch for the mistake, which was entirely mine.

ORIGINAL POST:

Under Roger Ailes, Fox News was reliably conservative.  When he left, and when Rupert Murdoch handed the reins over to his sons James and Lachlan, things started getting shaky.  James, the fiery leftist, left Fox only this July.  Now Lachlan, who is married to a fiery leftist, is at the helm, helped by Paul Ryan, the RINO rodent, among others on the Board.  With this leadership, while voters have rightly suspected creeping NeverTrumperism in the newsroom for some time now, it all came to a head with this election.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/fox_news_pays_the_price_for_betraying_its_viewership.html
 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
QV said:
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/11/13/pro-biden_bug_also_suspected_in_georgias_vote-counting_software__125995.html


This can't be ignored.

Yes it can.  More crying wolf.
 

Altair

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
79
Points
530
Remius said:
Yes it can.  More crying wolf.
It can be investigated, but I'm more than certain that like every lawsuit trump and his supporters have launched based on the election, it will show that nothing underhanded was done.

I'm also sure that Biden, who is on track for 300+ electoral votes will be president on jan 20th. Till then, I really don't care about these claims, shouting into the win for all I am concerned.
 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
Altair said:
It can be investigated, but I'm more than certain that like every lawsuit trump and his supporters have launched based on the election, it will show that nothing underhanded was done.

I'm also sure that Biden, who is on track for 300+ electoral votes will be president on jan 20th. Till then, I really don't care about these claims, shouting into the win for all I am concerned.

Yep.  Georgia has officially flipped in his favour.  He has 306.  Trump said that number last time was a landslide.  I disagreed then and I do now but according to him and his followers that is what it is.
 

Good2Golf

Army.ca Legend
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Mentor
Reaction score
166
Points
780
shawn5o said:
Good2Golf said:
So 100% of the MSM is now ‘fake news’?

G2G

Where and when did I imply MSN is "fake news"?

You didn’t.  I’m asking you a question.

Follow-on question, do you think NewsMax is the only remaining non-Fake MSM outlet now That Fox seems to have turned against the President?

Regards
G2G
 

Remius

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
101
Points
630
Good2Golf said:
G2G

Where and when did I imply MSN is "fake news"?



You didn’t.  I’m asking you a question.

Follow-on question, do you think NewsMax is the only remaining non-Fake MSM outlet now That Fox seems to have turned against the President?

Regards
G2G

I've never heard of Newsmax until yesterday.

Here is the coles notes version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsmax

The part about intergrity issues is quite intriguing.  Especially about the diet supplements lol. Never mind the Qatari interest.

For those that use media fact checkers:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/newsmax/

No wonder many Trump supporters are moving to that source for their news.  Confirmation bias at its best.



 

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Myth
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
33
Points
530
SupersonicMax said:
But Trump declaring victory even before the votes were counted is okay  ::)
I never said that. His wrong doesn't make Biden's right.

Biden agreed to a promise, to America, on live TV during a debate and then totally reneged with a 180° turnabout.

Trump was being his bombastic self, as people expected. It happened after Biden broke his promise to America and shouldn't be used as an excuse to deflect or absolve Biden's  behaviour.
 

SupersonicMax

Army.ca Veteran
Mentor
Reaction score
59
Points
530
Fishbone Jones said:
I never said that. His wrong doesn't make Biden's right.

Biden agreed to a promise, to America, on live TV during a debate and then totally reneged with a 180° turnabout.

Trump was being his bombastic self, as people expected. It happened after Biden broke his promise to America and shouldn't be used as an excuse to deflect or absolve Biden's  behaviour.

I am pretty sure Trump declared victory well before Biden.  He declared it on 4 Nov at 2 AM, well before any MSM called the election.

You can’t expect someone to keep a promise when the other side is blatantly doing the opposite...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top