• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tribute Video

Blakey

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Move if this is not in the right place.

I received this video via DIN email today, I will let the video speak for its self.
I did not have any hand in the production of this video, I am simply putting it out here for all to see.

:salute:
http://members.shaw.ca/travner/CFTribute800x600.wmv

Absolutely beautiful and well done. A great tribute to great soldiers.

:cdn: :salute:

God rest your souls.
You died so that others could live.
Rest in Peace.
:cdn: :salute:

Can anyone help this puter illiterate with info on how to download this? This would be an excellent way to start a Officer's lecture don' you agree?

Thanks,

Mike

Totally agree, right click on the link and click save target as...and pick a location.
Should work...now I have to wipe my eyes before somone comes in.

God Bless you all.

I cant think of the right words to say but it was very moving and it brought tears in my eyes

May they all Rest In Peace and may all the soldiers overseas be safe
My Thoughts and Prayers are also with the families

good tribute

Great video!!! Its in clearance weekend at the unit I'll see if the RSM will play it for everyone.

Tangent alert: why are some coffins draped in the Tri-Service CF flag and not the national flag?

OUTSTANDING video !! ...will put it on the first "Slide" of the IEDD lessons given to the infantry and others..

CHIMO ! :salute: :cdn:

I just realized it is somwhat incomplete. Where are the 4 soldiers killed by the Friendly Fire in 2002? And the diplomat? maybe he was not a soldier but he was still serving canada.

career_radio-checker said:
I just realized it is somwhat incomplete. Where are the 4 soldiers killed by the Friendly Fire in 2002? And the diplomat? maybe he was not a soldier but he was still serving canada.

Yeah, i noticed that as well......Although Sgt Leger's wife features prominantly in it.

career_radio-checker said:

So it wasnt just me who noticed it. I didnt want to say anything incase people would be angry at me.

Maybe someone could add on to that video?? so the 4 soldiers and the Diplomat are part of the tribute

Rocketryan said:
So it wasnt just me who noticed it. I didnt want to say anything incase people would be angry at me.

Maybe someone could add on to that video?? so the 4 soldiers and the Diplomat are part of the tribute

Although I'm sure he/she wouldn't mind, one should still get in contact with the individual who produced the video and make sure it would be ok to do so. I am also sure that the omission of the other soldiers was not done intentionally, in any case, the person that emailed me the link to the video has the link to this thread.

Back