• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The John10 Show

G2G, you can't use someones own words against them. That is whiny and hypersensitive. What would the internet come to if people actually had to defend their own actions? [/sarcasm] :)

Pat in Halifax said:
I believe this is a case where being on the internet vice face to face may have blown this out of proportion. Don't shoot me guys but I see where this MIGHT have come from. Consider the same coversation face to face. One person states that media trolls this site for info and the next logical question (if I had not been on here the last couple years and seen it myself, I know I would ask it) would be something along the lines of "Holy crap, you're kidding-like what?" I don't know the individual and I suspect there may be some PMs between he/she and some on this site but again, if this were a face to face, I am going to go out on a limb and say this NEVER would have gotten to this stage.
Too true, maybe it is the hurricane in the air!!

Pat
:goodpost:
(I seem to be using those too much today already)
And in a sense, I see John's position and do agree that the general reaction has been a bit over the top.
:whiteflag:

:sarcasm:
CHIMO!

ObedientiaZelum said:
That video is awesome.

Cute video, but be careful the demon you unleash. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=N4vf8N6GpdM&feature=fvwp

Back