• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Swedish Urban Cam

• Thread starter Thread starter babicma
  • Start date Start date
B

babicma

Swedish Armor Urban Cam

http://www.wendel.se/rswa/oddsandends.htm

Camo! I hate that word, its so ‘civvy‘ and so American. Its called CAM in Canada (and always has been)! Do not become too Americanised or civilianised in terminology in the CF.

Mildly disgusted,

Wes

BWWAAAHAHAHAaaaaa :D

Regards

Interesting - the page on the CV90 shows their Arctic cam pattern - reminds me of WWI "dazzle" pattern for ships

Originally posted by Wesley H. Allen, CD:
[qb] Camo! I hate that word, its so ‘civvy‘ and so American. Its called CAM in Canada (and always has been)! Do not become too Americanised or civilianised in terminology in the CF.

Mildly disgusted,

Wes [/qb]
Must be ‘GamerTalk‘. Definitely lacks sophistication. Has a hint of gutter trash. A bouquet of decadence. It‘s colour is on the dull side. Definitely doesn‘t have what one would expect of a Cbt Soldier in an Army of the Commonwealth. Definitely on a scale of one to ten....a one.

Next w‘h‘ine........

GW

Hey George, did ya ever know a bloke by the name of Pete Crane, MCPL RCDs, last seen summer of 1980 at Dundurn, Sask?

We all were in the Q complex, and were known as Crane‘s Crows. If you know of him, or what happened to him, get back to me.

Thanks,

Wes

Overwatch Downunder said:
Bloke - this is almost 5 yrs old!

Bloke !! LMFAO

Overwatch Downunder!n  we got this M90 pattern more then 5 years here in sweden .

SwedishRaven

Back