• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Separation pay

Darkage

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,

Me and my wife are both OCdt at RMC and we got common-law in May. I was wondering if we were eligible for the separation pay since we are attach posted to 2 different bases during the summer. I asked the question at the orderly room at RMC and they told me we are not but I talked to people here in Cold Lake and they told me I should be. So does anybody knows if we should be eligible?

Thanks

When you say "got common law" does that mean that your CO signed the applicable paperwork for the applicable CFAO and you have your common law status in the CF??

Also, if you do get SE, you don't get TD allowance..and..they are the same amount.

So if you are getting TD (100% for first 30 days and 75% thereafter) then you are getting what you would get for SE.

Just a point before I go try to find the applic. ref's.

Yes my CO signed the applicable paperwork.

I'm currently getting TD allowance, so I guess it wouldn't make a difference. Thanks for the answer, now I'll know that I can't get both at the same time.

Thanks again

Back