• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Recruitment proces moving quickly

Leeworthy

Inactive
Reaction score
So far the process has been moving very quickly. Applied last Thursday, Talked to a recruiter Friday morning, and had my testing already this week. Now to await Med and Interview dates.

What did you apply for? Mine is moving at a pretty good pace as well. I applied in March and got tested on May 5 and have my medical and interview coming up.

Same here. Applied the end of Feb and have my medical/interview next week. I'm going for Vehicle Tech.

I find that is happening to me as well.  I applied April 10th and I wrote the CFAT last week and now I wait for my medical and interview.  The Captain figured I could hear back anywhere from 10 days to 2 months which is fine with me.  I figured it would take a year at least to get processed should I qualify.

Just received an email stating my application has been approved for further processing. Medical and interview are next.

FarmerD said:
Just received an email stating my application has been approved for further processing. Medical and interview are next.

That's awesome! Hope you get booked in soon! I go tomorrow! I'm so nervous/excited!

Thanks! That's the plan. I'm really only nervous about the re-enrollment waiver and how that will get started. I feel really good about my knowledge of my trade and my confidence with my interview skills. But we shall see I guess. It'll be nice to know some more concrete info about what's going on after tomorrow.

Re-enrolment? So I am assuming you were in the cf previously pm me if you want

My application went surprisingly fast as well ! I submitted an online application on May 31st and passed my CFAT on June 4th. Now waiting for the next step.

FarmerD said:
That's great to hear. Good luck with everything

Thank you FarmerD ! I hope everything goes smoothly as well. The only thing I'm worried about is my eyesight during the medical. I've read the forums in regards to that on here and I believe I should fall into the V4 category, in which case I should still make it.

Received mine yesterday and it's pretty exciting!  I applied for MARS officer.  Good luck :)

FarmerD said:

Mars. Should be an interesting trade. My interview and medical are done. Just awaiting my plar to be complete and see what they offer me.

Yes, I think MARS will be awesome!! I'm nervous about everything that's coming though but it went well so far.  Only a few days before I get my interview date so in the mean time I study and try to learn as much as I can about the Navy, etc.  What is plar?

PLAR is a prior learning assessment. I have both previous CF Time, almost 10 Years as a clerk and I have my tickets for the new trade that I am applying for.

They basically look over your qualifications and then make a decision on your offer based on several factors. For example I am hopeing for a recruit school by pass since its been less than 5 Years since I released. As well I am hopeing for my cpls back with a higher incentive pay code then just basic and maybe a ql3 bypass or portion written off.

But its all in the hands of Borden now.

I go for my interview and medical today, with only 24 hours notice, I feel a tad overwhelmed.  I hope things go smoothly today.

Pushpin said:
I go for my interview and medical today, with only 24 hours notice, I feel a tad overwhelmed.  I hope things go smoothly today.

Good luck!

I'm one week post interview/medical... and already I'm getting anxious! I hope things go fast and I get merit listed soon, make it in time for the July 27th bmq!

Back