• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I have tenitive plans to be camping in Brockville that week[weekend]........if this turns out to be a definite, I will be there also.

Woo hoo, looking forward to (possibly) meeting the infamous pickle thief!!  :D

Wow!
The Padre, The Bobbitt And The Pickle Thief...sounds like a good movie  ;)
I'm there & D2 Bodyguard (must remember to bring Swiffer) is apparently good-to-go.  Travelling East on the 401 from Halton region...2 seats available for Saturday departure & Sunday return. 

D Squared said:
I'm there & D2 Bodyguard (must remember to bring Swiffer) is apparently good-to-go. 

Oops, guess I'd better get my couch ready too!!  ;)

Hello all,

Count me in also, I  always loved Kingston and I am also a graduate of Queen's U ( 1972 ), it may seems a long time ago but when I close my eyes, it seems like yesterday.
:salute:

At this rate, sounds like reserving the upstairs may be in order?

G2G

*edit* nevermind, I though it was KBC...

OK,

It's down to a month before this get together.

I've added a poll at the request of PMedMoe. DO NOT screw around with it folks because I am really NOT in the mood. The "Yes" votes will be used to used for reservation purposes.

I have left the option for you to "change" your vote once it is placed. This is for those of you who are unsure as to your attendance as of this point in time. You can then change to the yes/no once you are sure.

Thanks,
The Librarian
The Milnet.ca Staff

Well for right now I'm unsure, I should know by a week before the event or earlier, so then I will post that info up. Thanks for the poll Vern.

I have put myself down as a yes for now, but it may change.

Mike I am sre your not the only one coming

I am days off that weekend (which means Fri to Mon for me), and 99% sure that I will be there.  But I need to visit family while I'm off too, so just working out all of that.  I will know better the week of the M&G, and have put down "still unsure" for now.

Heheh, I know... Just surprised when I hit the button and saw just my lone "yes". :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
What the...? I'm the only one attending?

No, you are the reason there is a 'change decision' button......... >:D

Mike Bobbitt said:
What the...? I'm the only one attending?

Well. I kind of have to be there, as I am the organizer.  ::)  Never mind, Mike, more beer for us!!  :cheers:

Thanks for the poll, Vern!!

Mike Baker said:
Well for right now I'm unsure, I should know by a week before the event or earlier, so then I will post that info up. Thanks for the poll Vern.
Don't be a Party Pooper Mike...
I'm definitely in, not sure about D2 Bodyguard (man problems, sheesh!)  ;)

D Squared said:
Don't be a Party Pooper Mike...
I'm definitely in, not sure about D2 Bodyguard (man problems, sheesh!)  ;)
Im not, but it is hard to get a ticket with only $50 right now  ;) But I will try!

Mike Baker said:
Im not, but it is hard to get a ticket with only $50 right now  ;) But I will try!
Really hope to see you there Mike...if you can get to Toronto (or Hamilton) we can drive you to Kingston (although you'd be back-tracking), it's always an option.  :)

D Squared said:
Really hope to see you there Mike...if you can get to Toronto (or Hamilton) we can drive you to Kingston (although you'd be back-tracking), it's always an option.  :)
I was looking at a direct flight to Kingston actually, but I will keep that in mind  :D

Hello bruce.
Hope you will be there, I will for sure, I just spent  a few days in the the Berthier, and St  Michel area, great week end will the Mrs be there??