• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Re: Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? - Sir John A Macdonald Chapter

muffin said:
I have a pic of JM in chaps here somewhere..... LOL

I believe that I have seen said pic!! Good job!! Wrong angle!!  ;)

Try for the opposite side next time!!  >:D  Although, I have a feeling he'll be waiting for it to happen and will do something to ruin it!!

LADIES!!

I'm not feeling that.....that....oh damn, what's that touchy-feely word......respect, ya, that's it!

Am I just....just....some assless chaps pin-up to you?  :-\

Thank you..thank you all very much  ;D

Journeyman said:
LADIES!!

Thank you..thank you all very much   ;D

Ahhh, ain't that sweet ... our very own girlie version of a MacLeans cover !!   :D
Mike, we soooooooooooooo need an Army.ca Calendar!!

Journeyman said:
:mad:  Nice selective quote.....you seem to have missed my two sensitive lines in the middle.  ;)
You seem to have missed the fact that I am a woman and am entitled to ignore whatever I want to!!  ;D

D Squared said:
A kilt would do too.  :D

Exactly why we need a calendar ...

I know for a fact that there are some pics of some of our .ca crew out and about in that attire as well!!  ;)

ArmyVern said:

I know for a fact that there are some pics of some of our .ca crew out and about in that attire as well!!  ;)

Hey I sent you those in the strictest confidence :-[

ArmyVern said:

And just think what we can do with Photoshop (not imlying that we would need to enhance or anything...)  ;)

Danjanou said:
Hey I sent you those in the strictest confidence :-[

Did I mention your name??  ??? (But, you should offer them up for the calendar!!)

No worries, only I have seen the evidence of which I speak!!  ;D

D Squared said:
And just think what we can do with Photoshop (not imlying that we would need to enhance or anything...)  ;)

Who needs photoshop? Most of us who'd end up in those pictures will do a lot for a laugh.

And, confirmed, I will be back in Canada, and on leave at that time. K-town it is!

Sig_Des said:
Who needs photoshop? Most of us who'd end up in those pictures will do a lot for a laugh.

And, confirmed, I will be back in Canada, and on leave at that time. K-town it is!
Oh-oh...coming soon: another picture of Sig_Des for Trinity's game.
Looking forward to meeting you  :)

Hehehe, hope to meet you Des. I am up for some stupid monkey fun pictures for a calender  ;D

I guess I'll have to start rebuilding any alcohol tolerance I may have had.

If I know some of the people there, I have a feeling some tequila will be on the menu!

Trin, that couch offer still on the table?

Sig_Des said:
I guess I'll have to start rebuilding any alcohol tolerance I may have had.

If I know some of the people there, I have a feeling some tequila will be on the menu!

Trin, that couch offer still on the table?

yeah..  no one else took it... couch is yours  unless HOM wants
to fight you for it  ;D

Sig_Des said:

Yuck!! Seriously now, do you actually know people who actually like love tequila?!?!  ;D

I am still uncomfirmed as to being able to attend, so Des take the couch for now, I can always sleep on the floor.