• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Quotable Quotes

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Put your quotable quotes here:

"He wrapped himself in quotations—as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of emperors." Rudyard Kipling

"Beer farts are the worst thing to develop in a relationship, that's unless you feel comfortable blaming noxious odours on your partner." ::)

" fishing is one of the few times you will not have a problem asking a buddy to hold your rod while you take a piss."

X Royal said:
" fishing is one of the few times you will not have a problem asking a buddy to hold your rod while you take a piss."

I'm going to tell that one to the fishing guys at the office tomorrow.  But, I'll ask if that's the only occasion.

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." - Marcus Aurelius

"In 1917 I was only beginning to learn that life, for the majority of the population, is an unlovely struggle against unfair odds, culminating in a cheap funeral." - Siegfried Sassoon

“In peace-armies discipline meant the hunt, not of an average but of an absolute; the hundred per cent standard in which the ninety-nine were played down to the level of the weakest man on parade…. The deeper the discipline, the lower was the individual excellence; also the more sure the performance."

– T. E. Lawrence Seven Pillars of Wisdom

Back