• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay FY 07/08

BinRat55 said:
Mine is good to go for MID SEP pay - maybe it's just the Navy-types!! (Gotta save all the back pay till end month for the mess  :blotto: )

hmmm- looking at the following posts it is looking more like Disneyland screwing its own pay!!! >:D :crybaby:

I knew this would happen, haha, 2% pay increase, and rations go up 12.5% to $477 a month.  Booooo!

Got my back pay and managed to top out on my CPP as well - so for the next 3 months i'll enjoy even more a month!! I love it when that happens... i've even over paind my CPP (2000 +) so i'll get that back tax time!!  ;D

BinRat55 said:
It's funny, 'cause years ago we used to call our Sarge a USB (useless son of a *****) and much like the cords of today, you plugged him into a scenerio and garbled data came out the other end!! (And there were many different kinds too...)

I am very glad to see that yellow word ... else there were good odds that you'd have found my smiling face at your door just before I proceeded to whoop your ass.  8)

Sparkplugs said:
I knew this would happen, haha, 2% pay increase, and rations go up 12.5% to $477 a month.  Booooo!

Your rations went up 12.5%??

Seems that government will give you a raise, the CF has long enough time to plan some way to f**k you out of it.  Well done Mr Ration Guys, arseholes.

Hmmm... something like 400$ extra on my pay - after taxes..... must be a combination of CPP/EI/and pay adjustments

Better sock this windfall away for XMass shopping

What are the max-out #s for CPP and EI (roughly) 

Just curious, I see some people saying they maxed out, and as I look at my 15 Sep pay statement, I paid in both CPP and EI, and my Year to Dates are $2016.63 for CPP and $711.03 for EI.

The CPP and QPP rate, effective January 1, 2008, remains at 4.95% of pensionable earnings. The maximum CPP/QPP contribution is $2,049.30 for the 2008 taxation year.

Once you reach the annual maximum premium deduction of $711.03 in 2008, you will see an increase in the amount of your net pay as there will no longer be EI deductions

http://www.tax-services.ca/cpp-2008.html

geo said:
The CPP and QPP rate, effective January 1, 2008, remains at 4.95% of pensionable earnings. The maximum CPP/QPP contribution is $2,049.30 for the 2008 taxation year.

Once you reach the annual maximum premium deduction of $711.03 in 2008, you will see an increase in the amount of your net pay as there will no longer be EI deductions

Yes, however they will increase your superannuation contribution at that time so you don't feel too overwhelmed with the extra money.

geo said:

Geo,

Thanks much!  By the looks of it, my EI is topped and my CPP is about 30 bucks short.   :D

SupersonicMax said:
Looks like both of mine are capped, 239$ more a month till december :)

$239?  I pay $285 a month ??? and I am assuming your pay is higher than mine.

Eye In The Sky said:
Cpl, Standard, IPC 4, $4594  ;D

(but my VAC pension is tax free  :P)

WO, Standard, IPC 2, $5661.  :P

But, way too many headaches in the high-priced babysitting job that I have experienced lately.  >:(

MCpl, Standard, IPC 4, $4005.60 (based on a 30 day month @ $133.52/day)  :-\

EDITED TO FIX GRAMMER

NFLD Sapper said:
MCpl, Standard, IPC 4, $4005.60 (based a 30 day month @ $133.52/day)  :-\

When I got promoted/appointed Master-Jack, the pay was $74 and change a day...things are MUCH better now.  8)

Capt, GSO, Incentive 6: $6981/month.  Yes, I realise that's 83772 a year.  That just means that my wife gets that much a year, and I get an allowance. ;D

MR

I amd 9er officialy hate you!!!!!

Guess I have a CFR in my future now, thanks for that BTW  :-\

BulletMagnet said:
MR

I amd 9er officialy hate you!!!!!

Guess I have a CFR in my future now, thanks for that BTW  :-\
Hey, it's not all roses.  You'd have to suffer through AOC, and get french, and OPMEs.....it's hell, I tells ya....hell! ;D

Back