• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Trinity said:
thats almost good enough for computer wallpaper....

Almost? The original pic was wallpaper... Just wait 'till people get a load of this wallpaper! :D

The ugliest version of the new Figure 11 target to date.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/41921/post-363873.html#msg363873

Frederik G said:
Almost? The original pic was wallpaper... Just wait 'till people get a load of this wallpaper! :D

Hey look HoM! Now I'm on a recruiting poster too!

Sig_Des said:
Hey look HoM! Now I'm on a recruiting poster too!

Ya, but you needed the help of women to get you on there!  :p

Where are the Oakleys des, its not a real poster without the Oakleys. 

HoM groupie forever whooot!!!!!!!!!

camochick said:
Where are the Oakleys des, its not a real poster without the Oakleys. 

HoM groupie forever whooot!!!!!!!!!

Exactly Camo! HoM groupie forever! .....now where are our shirts?

I am not sure whether we should start a HoM fanclub or HoM 12 step self help group.  ;D

Umm both maybe applicable Finch....

But umm the real question is which do you need?

Pea, Camo: You'll get your darn shirts sheeeesh!

scoutfinch said:
I am not sure whether we should start a HoM fanclub or HoM 12 step self help group.   ;D

Well the first step of anything is to admit you have a problem. Well, since I don't have a problem....Fan Club it is!  ;D

...do we get membership cards too?

How much more do you want...

Here how about a pound of flesh too? :crybaby:

Just a Sig Op said:
There's a yin to the yang of that picture, will see if I can get permission to post it.

I have received verbal permission from the yin in question, and we do have permission to post it. You go ahead and do it, C

Is that a bottle of crown royal in the background there?
Dont ask how i notice things like that. :cheers:

Ok if we're guessing at bottles I'm going to say Drambui, or perhaps tia maria. I know that bottle just cant remember whats in it. Damn you memory blocked by too many drunken nights of debauchery >:D

Ghessss!  You guys don't go for the expensive stuff much.  A great ingredient in so many great Shooters is Grand Marnier.

Thats the other one I was thinking george but i couldnt remember the name. Yarghhhhhhh!!!! >:D

And Grand Marnier it was...We HAVE a winner! George Wallace, I owe you a shot!

Back